Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

• 3 weeks later...

Some serious upgrades in the last patch. Downloaded last night should get some PT tomorrow...NSFW video...think he says the F word once...if you have headphones you should be good to go. Deagle owners will be sad. lol

I have yet to get the update when I turn the game on. Do you gotta get it manually from the store or what? It usually always comes up automatically.

Same for the PS4 . I think but not sure you can still play without the download being added. I know when i turned on my PS4 the other day and I saw a window pop up saying continue without download and I just hit no. I waited for the install to finish then started playing. Check your downloads and see if has already been installed.

Ok is that giant shark really in the game? ??

Also has anyone seen those videos that are after that one by those guys. C-4'd the Amtrak onto the roof in Pearl Market blast a tank onto the roof in Dawnbreaker . Really

That's frick'n insane

• 1 month later...

Last set of DLC maps come out sometime today. Anyone else excited about it ?

Ummm....HELL YEAH?!  i just decided this week 'm not picking up COD until Xmas because I was waiting on the last BF4 DLC.  Figured I'll play the hell outta Battlefield for the next month or so before putting it down for months. 

Super stoked, I know nothing about the theme of the map or anything.  I'd love some close quarters maps, though. 

Ummm....HELL YEAH?!  i just decided this week 'm not picking up COD until Xmas because I was waiting on the last BF4 DLC.  Figured I'll play the hell outta Battlefield for the next month or so before putting it down for months. 

Super stoked, I know nothing about the theme of the map or anything.  I'd love some close quarters maps, though. 

Tha ****!  :(

Ok I've only been able to play for like and hour so far . Couldn't download Last Stand until this morning. Talk about a disappointed evening last night. Anyway these maps are frick'n great imo and the hovercraft tank is awesome. First time I saw it I just was like in awe watching it and got my arse blown to hell

A sniper paradise

Archived