Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Embarrased By Redskins Fan Tonight...

Renegade7

I know I cannot be the only one that saw it:

That stadium was a church for the majority of this game tonight; even after we started mounting the comeback.  Not only that, but here it was 33-20 with 12 and half minutes to go in the game and a quarter of the stadium is empty.

I'm not shocked by Griffin being rusty.  I'm not surprised for us being caught off guard by that offense (even worse with the turnovers).  But I am utterly disgusted by how we looked as a fan base tonight.  We came across like we expected to blow Philly out tonight. 

And for the fans that were booing tonight, you should be ashamed of yourself.  Whoever you are, you don't deserve a Robert Griffin the Third...

I agreed.... I wont be surprised if he pulls a King James on the skins due to the fact our fans SUCK.

Give me a break. That team got its ass kicked and was down 33-7 late. Why would they stay?

This fanbase (rightly or wrongly) is emotionally ****ed. Tonight was another punch directly in the balls/ovaries. How can you honestly blame them?

You support your team! They had a chance to win tonight and the fans just leave as if its over

The cheering on offense was unbearable. The silence on defense was worst. So much for the 12th man. and Zazzaro703 don't even get me started on all the kneejerk reactions in the gameday thread.. I actually refrained from posting during the game because I knew I wouldn't be able to stand some of the posts.

Booing at the half. 

That was embarrassing and disgraceful. 

You DON'T boo or abuse when the games going on. It's completely and utterly asinine and self defeating. And anyone that did, or comes out with some trumped up excuse that 'they deserved it/ I paid my hard earned bucks so I have a right to do what I want' et all should be thoroughly ashamed. Sit on your hands. Kick your seat. ANYTHING but give the players ****. How anyone thinks that is going to help and inspire them is beyond me. Let them know at the end if they deserve it by all means. But NOT during the game. 

A LOT of our fanbase need educating on just what being a supporter is all about. Key's in the first 7 letters. 

Hail. 

I'm embarrassed as well... by the fans and the team as well. I mean I knew it would be a tough game but the way it transpired, man all the hype and media attention and we lay an egg in the first half. It was embarrassing.

But on the positive, we (the fans and team) needed this crow pie. There was a lot of chest thumping in the eagles vs Skins prediction thread and we come out and look baffled and confused on the national stage. RUST was the keyword tonight but to the casual eye it looks alot deeper than that, maybe our Division champions last year have gotten into this team's head.

We were domintade in all facets of the game - offense, defense and ST.

Back to the drawing board fast cause GB is no slouch.

By the way, Congrats to all Eagles fans... great offense and coaching. We got beat straight up and hopefully we have an answer to Vick, McCoy and their up tempo offense next time.

FedEx field isn't a North Korean political rally, the fans reacted to what they saw. They saw a lot of bad.

NFL fans will absolutely boo after a first half that bad. 4 turnovers and an offense that could cross the 50? I'd be shocked if they hadn't sounded upset.

I don't blame guys for leaving early.

They are out of a boatload of money and they feel they didn't get their money's worth and traffic is horrible around the stadium.

Yeah I would've gotten out of there myself.

Theres no excuse to be a loser of a fan. I'm sick of the whining attitude of a majority of the fanbase. Having lived in a few other states, the Washington media is one of the most over reacting, whiny and negative on the East coast. Just because it was a poor half doesn't mean you just abandon the season and whine to everyone else. 

Just watch and hope they improve and then show them support when the get back in it. 

On a positive note... Was glad to see the Eagles defense play with class. Had many shots on RG3 and none were dirty or aimed/focused on his knee. 

A good, humbling game for our young QB. He still has more to learn and this game surely did it for him. 

Sorry, can't get on the fans after that first half performance. That was the absolute worst feeling I've ever had while being a fan of this team.

Felt like the Superbowl loss  to the Raiders.  I almost expected someone named Hasselback to block the XP after we got our first offensive TD.

Theres no excuse to be a loser of a fan. I'm sick of the whining attitude of a majority of the fanbase. Having lived in a few other states, the Washington media is one of the most over reacting, whiny and negative on the East coast. Just because it was a poor half doesn't mean you just abandon the season and whine to everyone else. 

Just watch and hope they improve and then show them support when the get back in it. 

Fans will be fans. Things that fans do ( good or bad) is what is all about.

I don't take what they do personally. I laugh and pretty much move on. Its all entertainment to me.

I knew tonight would be a win. To watch my beloved burgundy and gold looking like a bunch of idiots on offense bumbling fumbling and crap all over Fed- Ex field on MNF, at home, in front of a national audience was extremly embarressing. Man when we lose we look so inept at it. It burns me. Loking forward to Green Bay but this hurts.

Archived