Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Embarrased By Redskins Fan Tonight...

Renegade7

Unless you live in Cleveland or Oakland. Then it usually kinda' is. 

Hail. 

You're on a roll tonight GHH

Overwhelmingly I am reminded that one helluva lot of people that root for this team don't know jack**** about the game of football, and sometimes a fan is just a mindless device that blows air.

yeah it was both comical, pathetic and typical.  Everyone expected the skins to come out and play like they did at the end of the season last year.  Guess what, not going to happen, and guess what?  it's probably not going to happen next week either.  RG3 has barely taken snaps with the first team in a live situation and the defense (nor anyone else in the country) had seen what the Eagles brought out offensively. 

If you take a look at the 2nd half and adjustments made, then that is what you can begin to look forward to and see evolve from there.  RG3 getting comfortable and the defense making adjustments.  The Eagles are going to give a lot of people trouble in the first halves of games because of their up-tempo offense and many unpredictable formations.  I didn't think they would be any less than a 6-10, 7-9 team because the offense fits their talent and they can put points up in a hurry.  They are not a bad team.  Any team would have had a first half like that against that offense.  For the skins, turnovers were killer and again, that was nothing but lack of repetition.  How much did Alfo play in the preseason?  Hardly any

I almost gave up at halftime.  i would have kicked myself if I had.  But if you are annoyed with your team, you should have the right to express your displeasure.  But you shouldn't leave before the outcome in beyond any doubt. 

We almost pulled off the comeback.  But hey, I sat thru the entire swinging gate game, and the monday night massacre.  I even watched that 52-7 Patriots debacle. 

My Skins will right the ship.  We will storm thru the season. 

Philly won't catch us by surprise again.

I almost gave up at halftime.  i would have kicked myself if I had.  But if you are annoyed with your team, you should have the right to express your displeasure.  But you shouldn't leave before the outcome in beyond any doubt. 

We almost pulled off the comeback.  But hey, I sat thru the entire swinging gate game, and the monday night massacre.  I even watched that 52-7 Patriots debacle. 

My Skins will right the ship.  We will storm thru the season. 

Philly won't catch us by surprise again.

:applause: Well put blue

I get it, really, I wasn't too thrilled at halftime but there's a vast difference between being disappointed and just being a dick. I'm honestly sorry for the people that can see the difference and miss most of the fun of watching the game.

I don't blame guys for leaving early.

They are out of a boatload of money and they feel they didn't get their money's worth and traffic is horrible around the stadium.

Yeah I would've gotten out of there myself.

I probably would have stayed after seeing everyone leave. Avoid the traffic. ;)

I would like to just thank those fans who left early since it allowed me to get out of the stadium and be back home in Germantown in an hour and that was even after dropping two people at their hotel in Lanham. :)

Oh by the way, those fans missed a great and an almost a comeback win in the last 7 minutes!

My son had a great time spite the lose and we stayed to the end! :)

Then with the greatest of respect American's need educating on just what it takes to be a SUPPORTer of a sports team. 

Hail. 

I follow AFL as a Carlton fan. They're in round 2 of the finals after winning two straight games coming back from 30+ and the fans hung in there with them all the way. It looked like lights out. Didn't see that from this board or the people at FedEx.

I had my moments of depression but didn't subject my Redskins brethren to them. Gameday thread absolutely sucked.

Just got back from the game as well. Were the iggles fans loud? Ya, but thats because we had nothing to cheer for for 3/4 of the game. People leaving early was disheartening especially considering it came down to an onside kick at the end. Liked how our guys fought back.

Then with the greatest of respect American's need educating on just what it takes to be a SUPPORTer of a sports team.  Hail. 

Many fans bought expensive jerseys to wear and paid for expensive tickets. I think they support the team. Booing is just a way of showing displeasure. Do you think fans come there to boo?

Archived