Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportsillustrated.com: Ranking The N-F-L’S Best Backfields

Without Griffins rush numbers we would have still been in the top 10. Also while its just preseason and Griffin nor Morris has played guess who leads the NFL in rushing. Your Washington Redskins.

Well just a couple runs for Morris.

John Clayton just ranked Griffin the 16th ranked QB--behind Romo sits to pee (9) Stafford Wilson Luck and Kaepernick. Again, that's fine. Let them hate. We've gotten the offseason praise before and it hasn't won us anything. Do our talking on the field.

The fact that Tampa Bay is #6 while we're #19 just cracks me up.

This was their reasoning for Tier 1: 'Combine a bona fide No. 1 back with a solid No. 2 and a steady full back.'

I'm sorry, but how exactly is Doug Martin any more of a bona fide #1 than Alfred?

Even more hilarious, how exactly is Brian Leonard (he of 3 teams in 7 years and ZERO career rushing TDs) a more solid #2 than Helu?

Here Ye Go......Let him hear the Skins....

@ChrisBurke_SI

Tweet to Chris Burke:

@ChrisBurke_SI Redskins finished 2012 #1 in rushing are now ranked #19 in best backfields? Ha ha ha ha ha...nice try...justify!

REPLY from Chris:

Chris Burke ‏@ChrisBurke_SI

@Dub70s @DC9AdamW Had 10-12 RB1s I'd take over Morris, more RB 2s over Helu. Perfect backs for a great system, bu that's why.

My ReReply:

@ChrisBurke_SI @DC9AdamW Well at least you are honest enough to say that the piece you wrote yesterday was based on your preference pics.

Tweet to Chris Burke:

@ChrisBurke_SI Redskins finished 2012 #1 in rushing are now ranked #19 in best backfields? Ha ha ha ha ha...nice try...justify!

REPLY from Chris:

Chris Burke ‏@ChrisBurke_SI

@Dub70s @DC9AdamW Had 10-12 RB1s I'd take over Morris, more RB 2s over Helu. Perfect backs for a great system, bu that's why.

Looks like his story is based on his own preference....

game, set...match.  Dub70s.

We can't possibly be the 19th best rushing attack in the league. Can't be serious!! Even if we take RG3 stats away, ALMO damn near is better than some of those groups by himself. Do they actually think the #1 rushing attack is going to slump oh contraire mon frère we are just going to continue to get better. #19 at beginning of the season, #1-2 at the end of the season! HAIL

Archived