Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Comprehensive Nfl Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Gave the green light to RG3 as well????

Griffin was healthy. He wasn't in playing shape and psychologically he wasn't there yet. Plus his leg wasn't up to his standard because of all the time off. NOT because he wasn't healthy enough to play. Medically, he was good to go.

Why are some looking at WR with our 34? We have 3 legit WR's, And a pass catching TE, where would you put Lee? Just throw Roberts away, along with our 34th pick for a 4th option in the passing game? Don't get it?????

Best case scenario is Carr falls to us, and a team offers something good to move up to grab him. Raiders, Buc's, are likely suitors.

Enough talent where a "First-pick" like trade-down would be nice. Luckily Garrapolo and Carr still on the board. Now, Marquise Lee was the best WR in college a year ago imo. If we think he can be a true No.1 and heis BPA why not draft him?? Right now we will have to outscore teams and having Lee vs. a 3rd or 4th corner would be advantage us. Even an inline blocking TE who is also a threat receiving(Niklaus/ASJ) would be in play for me mid to late 2nd. The corners I like are gone for the second but I agree Hageman or Jernigan are also solid.

Why do so many people want to go WR with #34? lol... let's draft a WR in the early 2nd round so he can be our 4th WR. Right...

Gave the green light to RG3 as well in 2012????

Did you live under a rock? Andrews was the one who told the Skins not to play him in 2012.

They shouldn't trade down, just to trade down. They are not a great team; if there is a starter there w/ their pick, they should take them. They better not reach for a player either. If they have Nix rated higher then say an OL, they should take Nix (not that I really want him).If they do trade down, hopefully it is not that far down. There are legit starters in the top half of the 2nd rd. No need to draft a project, when you get your #1 pick back next year.

Man im so nervous....We need to trade back for real....I like ILB, Jernigan or OT....at our first pick....Man i really want to trade back...This is a hella deep draft...the #34 pick is basically a 1st rounder!!

2nd round trade down get an extra 3rd at least

2nd- Cyrus Kouandjio (Alabama) or Morgan Moses (Virginia) or Louis Nix

3rd- ILBChristian Jones or ILB Shayne Skov

3rd-OLB/ DE Jeremiah Attaochu

4th- S Terrance brooks or CB ROberson

5th- RB Tre Mason

6th- CB Purifoy

7th-  Taj Boyd

WELL. That escalated quickly..........Idk if I am the only one, but I feel very positive about where we sit right now from the persective that there is good value at 34 if we like it, but also that we look to have trade leverage if we want to get out of the pick. My safety picks got snatched, but that may be a blessing in disguise. I could see us getting out of 34, gaining a pick, and still getting someone like Terrance Brooks somewhere. At this point, I think it's unlikely we stay at 34.

I have Tuitt as the highest on my board. But I would be happy with one of the OT's as well. And Amaro being there is nice as well. At this point I hope Houston passes on Carr and someone wants to move up to get him. If we can trade back a few picks and pick up an extra 3rd/4th rounder there will still be plenty of talent left.

Mayock has Cyrus Kouandjio as his #24th best player in the entire draft. The value is there. You dont trade back and risk losing that guy.  

The only thing that concerns me is long term durability . With an arthritic knee his career may be cut short he may only last 5 or 6 years. If I was GM I  would try to trade down some team would like to move up to get Marqise Lee. If not I would take Su'a-filo, Bitonio, or Tuitt.  I still think one dark horse in the latter rounds of this draft is Seantrel Henderson.

2nd round trade down get an extra 3rd at least

2nd- Cyrus Kouandjio (Alabama) or Morgan Moses (Virginia) or Louis Nix

3rd- ILBChristian Jones or ILB Shayne Skov

3rd-OLB/ DE Jeremiah Attaochu

4th- S Terrance brooks or CB ROberson

5th- RB Tre Mason

6th- CB Purifoy

7th- Taj Boyd

No way we would get a third , maybe a fifth. Would have to move really far and I dont see the demand to trade up from any teams.

Yeah, I think the Skins have 3 legitimate options at tackle, no guards have been taken, there are at least a couple good defensive front 7 guys that could have gone 1st round left, the safeties I thought might be there in the 2nd are gone.  

I hope they trade down get a later pick (would get a 4th rounder at best if we're dropping back to #40 or around there, according to the old draft chart.  I'd take an extra 4th).

I think there is a perfect opportunity to trade back a few spots and pick up an extra pick.  With Lee more than likely on the board, I could see a few teams (Raiders, Jags, Titans, Eagles, or even the dumbass browns) wanting to move up and snag him, while we will still get a pretty solid guy if we trade back.

If we don't trade back I like the Su'a-Filo or Kouandijio

Why do so many people want to go WR with #34? lol... let's draft a WR in the early 2nd round so he can be our 4th WR. Right...

When we ran a live mock a few weeks ago we were surprised at the number of quality project WRs that were still available later in the draft.  While a WR may be the highest rated player available I'm guessing the Skins have other positions weighted so that another player is BPA.  Quite frankly I'm scared of dropping back too far since this is the Skins first pick - - if the Skins are confident of acquiring a productive long term starter with #34 then go with it instead of taking the risk. 

No way we would get a third , maybe a fifth. Would have to move really far and I dont see the demand to trade up from any teams.

Eh, I hate it when people say "no way."  A quick look at the draft value chart has the 34th pick in round 2 (560) almost equivalent to the 51st pick in round 2 (390) plus the 83rd pick in round 3(175).  It's perfectly feasible.

The only thing that concerns me is long term durability . With an arthritic knee his career may be cut short he may only last 5 or 6 years.  

Without a good RT, RG3 might not last 5 or 6 years.

Yeah, I think the Skins have 3 legitimate options at tackle, no guards have been taken, there are at least a couple good defensive front 7 guys that could have gone 1st round left, the safeties I thought might be there in the 2nd are gone.  

I hope they trade down get a later pick (would get a 4th rounder at best if we're dropping back to #40 or around there, according to the old draft chart.  I'd take an extra 4th).

Nervous about dropping too far back. I wouldn't drop more than 3-4 picks. Otherwise, I stay where I am.

The BPA is probably Ealy, to be honest.But that's unweighted. With weights I think you're looking at Kouj.

Archived