Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Comprehensive Nfl Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Considering how tight the Skins are with James Andrews, I wouldn't be too concerned if we went with CK. Hoping for Su a filo though. Never want to see chester on the line again.

Why would they be interested in a player with knee concerns? I'll be pissed if he's the pick.

He has a ton of talent and is a great run blocker. He'd be a day 1 starter at RT and be a huge upgrade over Polumbus. Knees on a big guy like him though scares me. Su'a-Filo for me is the safest pick in this draft. He's just great, but he can only play guard so that hurt his value a little bit when compared to guys like Martin who can play pretty much every OL position. Pure guards (he can play a little tackle, but he's going to be a G) have become undervalued as of late and this was just a stacked draft at other positions, so he slid.

He has a ton of talent and is a great run blocker. He'd be a day 1 starter at RT and be a huge upgrade over Polumbus. Knees on a big guy like him though scares me. Su'a-Filo for me is the safest pick in this draft. He's just great, but he can only play guard so that hurt his value a little bit when compared to guys like Martin who can play pretty much every OL position. Pure guards have become undervalued as of late and this was just a stacked draft at other positions, so he slid.

That's great, but I just don't like using high picks on people with knee concerns.

We're definitely not in a bad position. I'm slightly bent that Buc, & Ward are gone. ..I didn't see that coming, though I was worried it would.

Still...I don't see how we pass up Su'a Filo, or Bitonio. I love Bitonio's versatility on the line, but I didn't expect Filo to fall to us. I know we've made "upgrades" at the G spot, but either guy steps in day 1 as a starter. Heck, if you like Polombus in camp better than you like anyone at G, you could start Bitonio there.

All that said...I'm shocked that Hageman is still available too. Same for Nix, Jernigan, & Tuitt. Van Noy is still there, & same with Borland.

Gosh...I would totally be happy with a trade back if it goes down. Or if we can trade KC for a late 3rd (dunno who with at this point...KC maybe?). We could still land 2 important players.

Man...Marquise Lee, & Jordan Matthews still available too!

Skins Draft Room.. Please stay away from Kouandijio and trade down.. We all know that teams covet the top of the second round almost more than the middle of the 1st round..  We need so many positions.. Don't gamble out top pick on knees dedicated to yet another surgeon..  Get that extra 3rd or 4th to trade down in the 2nd round.

Moses, Turner, Bitonio, maybe even Filo will be there 7th or 10th in the second round.

I would like to trade down to but it doesn't seem like the teams that have traded down haven't gotten real great deals. I think Seattle just got a second and fourth for there #1.

Some good talent left at WR..

Allen Robinson (Penn State) Cody Latimer (Indiana) Jordan Matthews (Vanderbilt) Donte Moncrief (Ole Miss) Davante Adams (Fresno State)

I'm hoping for Hoffman wayyy later to be hanging around. 6'4 is good size that we need. Also if Martavis came into play in the 3rd/4th, I could not be mad with that pick.

According to LL56, we're expectes to take Kouandjio. Meh, would rather have Moses.

Kouandjio is a better RT, Moses a better LT.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is the pick, and I'd be happy with it too. Dr. James Andrews examined his knee and cleared him of injury concerns and since he works for the Redskins in a significant capacity and is one of best in the country I'd imagine that his assessment is trusted. 

Kid has all the physical tools and work ethic/discipline you want, his technique needs to improve and that can happen with good coaching. That is a better situation for a round 2 pick than a guy with limited body but great technique who has already hit his ceiling. As far as RTs go, he's one of the best in the draft.

I'd be fine with Moses or Su'a or Bitonio, but IMO Cyrus has the highest ceiling. Bitonio and Su'a are good guards but don't have the best bodies but do have good technique, so their ceilings may not be much higher. Moses is good but was just ok at RT and better at LT which doesn't mesh with our needs (since need would be one of the tie-breakers between good players).

If we're going more 1 gap I really like Jernigan, and Nix and Hageman and Tuitt and Ealy are all good too. For me though, I'd take either Cyrus or Jernigan.

Archived