Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Comprehensive Nfl Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

You guys fell in love with too many guys. I have no favorite. Just sitting back and seeing what we do. Plenty of good players have fallen. Plus, we could get trade offers for players that fell out of the first round from teams that have their eye on a particular player.

Seriously though. Four years from now at least half the guys picked tonight will be either marginal players or out of the league.

Well were stuck with a sorry secondary again

Based on what? Because we didn't get one of the safeties? We did very well in free agency. Plus it all starts up front. Plenty of good secondary players left in the rest of the draft. I think you're panicking a little too much.

YES

Su'a-Filo or Bitonio confirmed for being available at 34

Texans have to take a QB tomorrow

If we are going OL and our "new" front office opts for Moses over those guys, for me it will confirm a lot about what we can expect from these guys going forward in terms of improving our draft success rate. Very excited to see what tomorrow brings, tons of talent still on the board. 

Actually I do have an idea Einstein. Based on what teams have done in the past (Which I've researched) the cost would be a 4th or 5th possibly If you can find a team that wants to trade back for an extra pick which won't be that difficult imo.

Looks like you were right.  Minnesota just took #32 for a second and fourth.

Archived