Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Comprehensive Nfl Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Well, the pick is Nix, Tuitt, Sua-Filo or Bitonio for me.  That's not too bad of a lot to choose from.

Other than the safeties being gone everything else worked out well for us. DL and OL upgrades will be huge depending on which way we go. Just hope we don't get blindsided with a left field pick...

To me, Su'a-Filo is the easy pick.

I don't think they will do it. The rumor today was New England trading them Mallett and I would bet that's the way they go. The Redskins might get some offers if somebody wants Carr, then again the Texans could trade there pick to a team that wants Carr.

Yep thats probably whats going to happen. Houston will trade there pick for a team that wants Carr.

Coin toss between Jernigan and Kouandjio

My fear for Kouandjio is his health, since he's heavy in play, I figure its worth posting what was posted earlier on in the thread on him

http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/01/mel-kiper-cyrus-kouandjio-riskiest-lineman-in-draft/

ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. believes Kouandjio is the biggest question mark among the offensive and defensive lineman prospects in this year’s draft.

“For one, there are questions about how well he’ll hold up physically, particularly with his knees, and his injury history isn’t completely clean,” Kiper wrote in his column.

“Secondly, he didn’t really take a step forward in performance this season, with some sloppiness in his technique, and I’d say his run blocking is ahead of his pass blocking at this point. He was once a first-round lock, but if he goes there now, I’d call it a bit of a risk.”

Kouandjio’s medical concerns stem from an ACL and MCL tear that he suffered during his freshman season, and doctors and Alabama staff members have come to his defense in response to a report that the knee history had caused him to fail multiple teams’ physicals.

If Kouandjio can eventually push past his injury concerns to live up to the talent he showed early during his career with the Crimson Tide, he will be a steal late in the first round or early in the second.

Best still available:

WR- Marqis Lee, Lattimer

OL: Su'a-Filo, Bitonio, Kouandjio, Moses

CB: Jean Baptiste, Joyner

TE: Amaro

DT: Jernigan, Nix, Hageman

DE: Tuitt, Ealy

OLB: Attouchu, Van Noy

ILB: Borland

Nobody at any other position is worth a mention IMO

I think it has to be OL or DL tomorrow, with TE as a dark horse

Koundjio makes sense, just has the injury concern with the knee but has a ton of talent and is great size and mobility for his spot. To be honest, his injury was a while ago now, and I think a lot of the concern now stems from his brother having even worse injuries to his knees and an assumption it is some chronic family condition. 

I'd be fine with any of the above trench guys, OL or DL.

Skins Draft Room.. Please stay away from Kouandijio and trade down.. We all know that teams covet the top of the second round almost more than the middle of the 1st round..  We need so many positions.. Don't gamble out top pick on knees dedicated to yet another surgeon..  Get that extra 3rd or 4th to trade down in the 2nd round.

Moses, Turner, Bitonio, maybe even Filo will be there 7th or 10th in the second round.

And by all accounts we seem to being goin for Kouandjio... hope those knees hold up

Su'a-Filo seems much safer, might be the better player too

Why would they be interested in a player with knee concerns? I'll be pissed if he's the pick.

We were never getting a first year impact DB in the second round after the Seahawks' remarkable 2013 season. Take a chance on some prospects at that position in later rounds, but put most of the weight behind OL, which has been overlooked by the rest of the league.

Archived