Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ron Jaworski Says The Redskins Won't Make The Playoffs ?

Red_dog1

Ron Jaworski was asked which of last years 2012 playoff teams would he pick to not make the playoffs this year 2013.. He picked the Washington Redskins. Never-mindpost-211704-0-57799400-1377201951_thumb.gif the rookie qb and rb records set by this offense last  year .  Ignore a seven game winning streak to finish the regular season. he still feels lack of preseason games by RG3 will hurt the redskin offense.

I'm starting to rate Jaworski's  comments to the same level as Donovan McNabbs.

I'm saying who is Jaworski ?he isn't even a HOFer  Looks like he didn't recognize  the blitz again and is going to get sacked by the Redskins.

Where do you see the Redskins  right now compared to the rest of the NFC ?  I,m saying were in the top 5.

Some pundits pick us to go to the playoffs and some don't. I really don't care either way because in the end the only guys that decide either way is the boys donning the B&G.

I will never understand why fans get all riled up over prognostications, power rankings, etc.

I think there should be a thread dedicated to such. Only the title should read:

"Mommy?! This pundit is picking on us again!"

Some pundits pick us to go to the playoffs and some don't. I really don't care either way because in the end the only guys that decide either way is the boys donning the B&G.

I will never understand why fans get all riled up over prognostications, power rankings, etc.

I think there should be a thread dedicated to such. Only the title should read:

"Mommy?! This pundit is picking on us again!"

This is why pundits don't get awards or gold diamond encrusted ring ..The players decide thanks for the post :D

It's not just Jaws. Most "experts" that I've heard do not have us repeating as division champs or making the playoffs. I'm cool with that. They're just predictions.

You mean those same experts that had us winning 5 games last year, They are as useless as a pregnant wrestler. 

it was 7...is that all you have to say?  Com'on don't disappoint me tell what you think about Jaworski's comments. :D

yeah i cant argue with that. I try not to listen to commentary anymroe as much as possible. Jaworski is a Eagle frontrunner through and through. Prisco had us winning 3 games last year.

To me I think predicting a 9-7 record is pretty fair, so the 'Skins winning the division really depends on whether the Giants/Cowboys can exceed that record.  I think it is possible for the Giants, but the Cowboys are probably looking at 8-8.

I think once again division record will be HUGE in 2013 because of our tough schedule in non-division games, and when I stack the 'Skins up against the NFC East I think they have a really good chance of going at least 4-2 in the NFCE games.

Agree with those saying doesn't matter what he says.  However, the dude is on TV a fair amount of time and if we want to dislike the guy or like him, I think its fair to let whatever you want color that opinion.  

For me, it seems clear he really wants to beat up RG3 for whatever reason. At the end of the season in an article for ESPN he ranked RG3 as the rookie who had the best season.  Then weeks later he picked someone else for ROTY.  Then months later he ranked him 4th out of the 4 young Qbs.   Now, he's saying he doesn't look good in practice.  Now he's saying the Redskins won't make the playoffs.

Is it meaningless?  yeah.  But is the dude showing a pattern on going south on RG3 with something new each time, yeah, so for my taste he's currently not one of my favorite TV guys.  Aside from all of this, what IMO makes him a target is he comes across so smug and arrogant when he throws his opinion out there.  The whole bit about how he's a QB doctor, implying that he is the authoritative source on whether RG3 looks right or not -- even though Jaws wasn't present on the field but just watching on TV -- came across big time presumptuous. Cooley was mocking him for this yesterday on his show, among other issues.       

Agree with those saying doesn't matter what he says.  However, the dude is on TV a fair amount of time and if we want to dislike the guy or like him, I think its fair to let whatever you want color that opinion.  

For me, it seems clear he really wants to beat up RG3 for whatever reason. At the end of the season in an article for ESPN he ranked RG3 as the rookie who had the best season.  Then weeks later he picked someone else for ROTY.  Then months later he ranked him 4th out of the 4 young Qbs.   Now, he's saying he doesn't look good in practice.  Now he's saying the Redskins won't make the playoffs.

Is it meaningless?  yeah.  But is the dude showing a pattern on going south on RG3 with something new each time, yeah, so for my taste he's currently not one of my favorite TV guys.  Aside from all of this, what IMO makes him a target is he comes across so smug and arrogant when he throws his opinion out there.  The whole bit about how he's a QB doctor, implying that he is the authoritative source on whether RG3 looks right or not -- even though Jaws wasn't present on the field but just watching on TV -- came across big time presumptuous. Cooley was mocking him for this yesterday on his show, among other issues.       

All very good valid points.I agree Jaworski's behavior and attitude towards RG3 seems to be baffling and makes no sense..only way i can figure is pure QB envy. Then again we do open against the eagles his favorite team.. I'm sure he'll be in retraction damage control mode right after we win  :D HTTR

I'm starting to rate Jaworski's  comments to the same level as Donovan McNabbs.

I'm saying who is Jaworski ?

This is simple. BOTH are ex iggles. 

Who do we play Week 1?

The iggles. 

Two former QBs from a **** franchise with ZERO Lombardis doing what iggle fans do best. Talk ****.

Then their reality check bounces, & they leave the stadium heart broken & crying like little ****es. :)

Only reason I don't like the so called "experts" running off at the mouth about how bad the Redskins will be; is because people then go around repeating that nonsense.  And then it becomes our expectation.

On first take Pierce and Bayless talked us up saying we're SB Contenders. Depends who you listen to.

That's good news.

Only reason I don't like the so called "experts" running off at the mouth about how bad the Redskins will be; is because people then go around repeating that nonsense.  And then it becomes our expectation.

That's good news.

Personally I'm just setting Jaws up so he can have a full belly of crow September 10th We all know the redskins are going to be better this year healthy and hungry HTTR :D

The difference between people like you and me versus pundits is that they have microphones.  Their opinions are just as worthless and baseless as ours, as most pundits don't have any more connections in the team than we do.

I don't pay attention to any of them, whether they say good things or bad.

Archived