Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ron Jaworski Says The Redskins Won't Make The Playoffs ?

Red_dog1

Ron Jaworski was asked which of last years 2012 playoff teams would he pick to not make the playoffs this year 2013.. He picked the Washington Redskins. Never-mind the rookie qb and rb records set by this offense last  year .  Ignore a seven game winning streak to finish the regular season. he still feels lack of preseason games by RG3 will hurt the redskin offense.

This quote is starting to loom large and accurate as the offense seems out of sync.I just wish we had played him one preseason game to get some work in. I hope next game there is a return to form and this high powered offense gets in domination mode.

Sorry guys and gals, I do not hate or love this season yet.  Do not get me wrong, I worry about RG3 and his legs, planting steps, etc....Or our defense......Which really sucks so far. BUT....How are we different from last year. DB might be a down grade this year, but they where not our strongest part of the team last year. Our D-Line is solid,and we have good pressure off the edges. Skin's o'lne is the best since the hogs.

Well folks, our SKIN'S are 0-2, that means no wins, all loses, that really sucks. 

I pray for RG3 return, I pray the Redskins win another Super Bowl, allways Hail, Allways HTTR>

This quote is starting to loom large and accurate as the offense seems out of sync.I just wish we had played him one preseason game to get some work in. I hope next game there is a return to form and this high powered offense gets in domination mode.

One preseason game wouldn't had made difference. Its funny how everyone said "don't play RG3 in preseason. Its not worth him getting hurt." now in hindsight all these fans and analysis' are singing a different tune like they wouldn't have done the same thing in Shanahan's shoes.

Archived