Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Pre Season Game Day Thread - Skins at Titans

TK

spoiler alert: this doesnt end well.

Nah, Madoo doo is gone.
I saw a little madoo doo in Rambo today

I saw the opposite. Madoo doo was garbage against the pass, not the run. (Not that Rambo had an opportunity to do much against the pass today)

Madoo doo was poo poo in the open field in general, brick ankles and eyes at the wrong place.

His issue was that he was a vet, Rambo is still young and coachable

I thought Madoo doo did pretty well against the run.  That was his only saving grace.  He was like a caricature of Reed Doughty.  Good against the run (but not as good), bad against the pass (but not as bad- who am I kidding?  He was worse at both).

lol some of you guys are crazy, people wanted Cult to play because we didn't have a QB. Thats not a problem at the moment.

furthermore ... the nicest thing i said about the guy was "he deserves a second look" and suggested he was better than rex freaking grossman.  nobody's suggesting he start or even take second string.

lol some of you guys are crazy, people wanted Cult to play because we didn't have a QB. Thats not a problem at the moment.

furthermore ... the nicest thing i said about the guy was "he deserves a second look" and suggested he was better than rex freaking grossman.  nobody's suggesting he start or even take second string.

again nobody wants white higher than 3rd on the depth chart.  wtf is wrong with you people.

That's his point....

again nobody wants white higher than 3rd on the depth chart.  wtf is wrong with you people.

I know some people reading too much into some of the post. I think everyone understands White is going against 4th stringers. I think everyone is excited to see we have a QB capable of running the read option, and that's all.

Nobody is wanting White to be anything but third string. Slow down on the cult talk, it's really not necessary.

I'd like to see him play well in at least two more games and earlier in the games before wanting Rex to be cut. But it really doesn't matter. If we're down to Rex or Pat coming into a regular season game, NEWSFLASH: we aren't going to win.

spoiler alert: this doesnt end well.

Nah, Madoo doo is gone.
I saw a little madoo doo in Rambo today
I saw the opposite. Madoo doo was garbage against the pass, not the run. (Not that Rambo had an opportunity to do much against the pass today)
Madoo doo was poo poo in the open field in general, brick ankles and eyes at the wrong place.

His issue was that he was a vet, Rambo is still young and coachable

I thought Madoo doo did pretty well against the run. That was his only saving grace. He was like a caricature of Reed Doughty. Good against the run (but not as good), bad against the pass (but not as bad- who am I kidding? He was worse at both).

Madoo doo had no saving grace other than the jersey he disgraced. I would start doughty over him any day

Archived