Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If Chicago is looking to clean house, I wouldn't mind DWade coming off the Wizards bench this year.

Dwade would

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

All I can say is that Josh Jackson better be the next Kawhi and not the next MKG.  But it sure feels like what makes Kawhi special is between his ears and was really difficult to see coming.

Josh Jackson also has some off the court issues that can't be shrugged off

Jackson won't be Leonard. Leonard has the perfect mindset/IQ along with his freakish athleticism AND he plays for Pops who is the best coach in the league at player development(well that entire organization is really).

I can understand wanting to chase the next Leonard though. That's the only type of guy that can check a Lebron or Durant. If you don't have that you have no chance the next 4-5 years.

Cavs and GM Griffin parting ways. Yes, this is speculation, but it's so obvious to me Lebron is throwing him under the bus despite getting everything that he wanted. Griffin should've been more like Riley, but if that was the case he'd been gone two years ago. 

6 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Cavs and GM Griffin parting ways. Yes, this is speculation, but it's so obvious to me Lebron is throwing him under the bus despite getting everything that he wanted. Griffin should've been more like Riley, but if that was the case he'd been gone two years ago. 

Give dude the moon and the stars, and he'll ask for 3 galaxies. It will never change

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3

I have no doubt that he had a part in this, also. He is a coach/gm killer. Went to an organization where there is clear structure and order and couldn't whisper his sweet nothings, then tried to get Spo out, then when that didn't happen, took his ball and went home.

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

maybe not:

writers on twitter saying that LeBron & Griffin had a good relationship. This is a Gilbert move apparently

• Like 1

Just watched a video where D'Aaron Fox said John Wall told him Lonzo Ball is going to have a target on his back.  Probably could have seen that coming.  Guys are going to be hard fouling him and trying to embarrass him.  I think he's in for an ugly rookie year.

His dad is such an asshole.  Lost him a shoe deal and now he's going to get his kid's ass kicked.

Didn't need John Wall dropping it to know that. The moment dude opened his mouth, he started writing checks his son was gonna have to cash. It doesn't matter if it's not him actually saying it.

That's the price of being Lavar Ball's son, not walking anything back even a little bit, and on top of it, not being a slam dunk phenom by any means.

When/if he gets to LA, it'll be like when John Wicks contract went national. All the West PG's will be looking to embarrass him big time.

I can just imagine the trash talk he'll hear

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DM72 said:

These youngins need to learn how to keep quiet. If John Wall did tell him that, he should have probably kept that to himself.

We're in the age of sharing. Hell we don't even mind willfully sharing our private information. Why not this?

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

So firing David Griffin in the middle of making a Jimmy Butler deal probably kills it right?  The timing of this move is so absurd.  WTF?  That's even worse than firing your GM a month before the NFL draft.

I read that Cleveland is going to have like five guys pulling GM duties now.  Is there any chance they can get anything at all done?

Holy crap.  LeBron's going to dip out next summer.  He's going to be a ****ing Clipper.

2017/2018

- Wizards trade for Paul George and DeMarcus Cousins by the deadline

- Golden State extends Durant, Currry, and Iggy

- Wizards beat Cleveland in the ECF

- Wizards lose to Golden State in Final

2018/2019

- Cleveland gets blown up.  LeBron goes to LA to play with Chris Paul and Blake Griffin

- Wizards sign George and Cousins to extensions

- Clippers lose to Golden State in the WCF

- Wizards lose to Golden State in Final

2019/2020

- Klay Thompson walks

- Wizards extend John Wall

- Wizards still lose to Golden State in Final