Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Kobe the closest talent to MJ. Guy is unreal. Don't like or dislike him, but respect the talent.

I think the rape allegations holds a shadow over him for most people.

its not

People made their minds up about Kobe the day he entered the league and played and sorta acted like that MJ fella and then actually got somewhere close to that level of play. As if every kid born between 1977-1993 did not try to play like Michael Jordan.

Its been held against Kobe as if Jordan was the originator of basketball and that he didnt take some from David Thompson, Dr. J, and Walter Davis (yes, Walter Davis).

Edited by JoeWolf990

They missed Bosh tonight against the Bulls and I think McRoberts has been gone for awhile

Their big issue is that they have no shooting at all. Their offense is really awful and their D isn't good either. Wade is still scoring tho

Bulls should have really beaten them by 30 instead of 15. I mean the Heat had only 44 points late in the 3rd

What's up with the Heat? I noticed they've fallen under .500 and I didn't think they would struggle too much in east. Haven't heard much reported about them because ESPN only really talks about like 5 or six teams. Do they have some injuries?

they arent that good.

Wade been injured a bunch of games too, and will miss a bunch.

They stink on offense and defense now too. They stunk on defense last year, but Bron overcame it by being Bron. He gone now and their guys are exposed.

Should still be a 7th/8th seed tho.

Good chance Lance Stephenson is traded this week, imo. He may even go back to Indiana.

What's up with the Heat? I noticed they've fallen under .500 and I didn't think they would struggle too much in east. Haven't heard much reported about them because ESPN only really talks about like 5 or six teams. Do they have some injuries?

Inuries, and curious management decisions, going back to summer.

Bosh is out with a calf, and McBob has a torn meniscus. He was really the guy that couldve made things work, but it just wasnt in the cards. We're screwed .

Then Napier gets sent to the d league in order to feature Cole's sorry ass.

This team is dead. I`d rather throw Napier and the rest of the young guys out there, but theyll more than likely fight for a 7th or 8th seed, and get swept

Said before the season that their ceiling was a 5th seed, but that theyd probably get a 7th or 8th. So The seeding wont be as misery enducing as how they get there

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Soooo the Kings are considering playing a "cherry pick" strategy where they basically play 4 on 5 defensively and have one guy cheating up court

Lmaoo WTF

My HS coach used to do this crap from time to time. That was against players that couldn't shoot and it didn't work.

I love it. A West team abandoning all semblance of playing defense.

My HS coach used to do this crap from time to time. That was against players that couldn't shoot and it didn't work.

I love it. A West team abandoning all semblance of playing defense.

So when do they play Detroit? Because if you're going to play box and 1 those are the guys you want taking too many long range shots. Edited by Destino

Ran that offense when I was like 9 or 10. Dad was the coach. We had the absolute best big man in the league (former Skin Will Montgomery was in the league and he couldn't hang), guaranteed to get every single rebound and alter any shot within 5 feet (we were little kids, nobody was launching 3's). So we just ran a zone with him anchoring the middle and someone always out running. They couldn't hang.

Be cool to see an NBA team running my 4th grade offense. I mean basketball is basketball right? What could go wrong?

(kinda feel for Kings fans. Man what a roller coaster fandom. The high of CWebb and Co battling the Lakers, nearly reaching the top, the low of the Maloof's going full douche and looking like you're going to lose your team, to the high of some dude flying in last minute, buying them and keeping them in Sactown to now the low of that same hero owner going full douche, firing the much respected coach because he couldn't make Royce White, Josh Smith and 4 on 5 basketball work.)

Be cool to see an NBA team running my 4th grade offense. I mean basketball is basketball right? What could go wrong?

Hilarious.

So they have a cherry picker.  Take your worst offensive player out and guard the cherry picker.   Now go 4 on 4 offensively with your four best scorers on a spread court.  Effective help defense is going to be nonexistent with that much ground to cover.  If your guys have average NBA-level offensive skills, you should score on about 70 percent of possessions playing 4 on 4.       

Kings would lose by 50 points every game.   Oh lord what a terrible idea. 

• Like 1

Lakers were down 24-4, shooting 2-17 and Frank Vogel called a TO. Laker radio team were laughing about it, they were missing everything!

60-27 at halftime...

7-43 (.163) shooting at halftime for the lakers. That's not something you see in the nba often.