Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Will there being anyone at the game for Miami?

There'd have to be people there for that to happen

Yep, from all 37 Heat fans in attendance. 

Sure. From the 36 people in the stands.

Or more like crickets, maybe nobody will even show up. 

Oh my god LMAO

Damn-girl-gif.gif

It's going to look like Marlins Park when the Heat play next year. I'm happy with the Decision.

They were top 15 in the league the year prior to the start of the Big 3 era. Top 10 before that, when we sucked. Ass. Top 5 in '07. So.... I highly doubt it.

Dude the NBA has always been that way.

Look at list of champions since 1980 lol

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

It's kind of depressing to think that some players go for money over championships when they already got millions. But thats the reality of it and you can not fault them one bit. A lot of people say that the players should take less money to help the team afford other players but why doesn't the owner just pay the tax if its that important? Makes me sad. 

It's kind of depressing to think that some players go for money over championships when they already got millions. But thats the reality of it and you can not fault them one bit. A lot of people say that the players should take less money to help the team afford other players but why doesn't the owner just pay the tax if its that important? Makes me sad. 

Why?  I would go for the money.  You play this sport for a limited time and have been waiting for your entire life.  A championship doesn't pay your bills after you leave the league and want to live a great lifestyle.

Those players worked hard mentally and physically to get to where they are, I never blame a player for leaving for more money I always applaud them.  You worked so hard your whole life for you and your family, take every penny and don't feel bad at all. 

Edited by DallasBlowsBig

How can anyone fault Bosh for staying with Miami? According to all reports, he loves living there, he has two championships already, he will be the first option now and it's not like Miami can't recruit other stars in the near future.

So Houston gave Lin away for nothing, added nothing, and will now have to overpay Parsons? Their plans seem to have failed spectacularly.

Morey is famous for being so close but never quite putting it all together

Re Bosh:

It's hard to walk away from that many millions of dollars, even if you are already rich. I don't blame players and it's why Melo better hope the Knicks Sign and trade him to play in Chicago

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man