Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

"I'm the Captain Now" pic

I know it's not your intent to personally attack Mario...  But anyhow, I grew up with him in Anchorage AK.  His Mom (A'Marie)  taught PE at my elementary and  my Mom was his Modified-Primary teacher.  Mario is a great guy, and comes from a great family.  As few on this board can vet (Maybe Jumbo) know, there weren't too many Black Folks in AK when we were growing up.  So Mario had to overcome A TON of crap growing up and making it to the NBA.   I don't think he deserves the crud he gets from fans...  Anyhow /RANT back to normal ES.

Edited by Alaskins

Speaking of guys with egg all over their faces, I wonder if Stephen A Smith will still be the self-proclaimed "mayor of South Beach?"

Well...He did say LeBron wasn't happy in Miami. He also said, the same as we have about the team situation age/injury, etc.

I haven't followed BSPN, or what Stephen A's hairline has to say, but the more the shock/disbelief subsides, the more questions I have.

Was it really a decision? Or was his mind already made up?

He left, as he was allowed to, but he wanted the team constructed as it was in the first place, but bails as soon as the going gets tough. If he goes anywhere but that rusty  ****hole he is getting crushed. Again. He clearly didn't do this to win multiple championships, so it begs the question. Was this an act of love, or an act of guilt? Returning to a city of losers that washed their hands of you (only to return and jump at the chance to give you head when rumors started circulating), and a moron owner that basically called you a piece of ****.

The Wade issue. Was the team/players the first to know of his intent? Did Wade act of his own volition, did he know, or was he under the impression that you were coming back. Or did you send mixed signals. At the very least, he could've told Wade to hold off on that decision until he's clear on where he's going, so he doesn't get made out to look like an idiot in front of the entire world.

If that did happen, cool. If not, then he can go **** himself. Eternally. He at least owed a straight explanation to the guys that had his back when everyone else wanted him strung up and stoned to death.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Bill ReiterVerified account@foxsportsreiter

Source tells me Wade found out on flight yesterday LeBron was going back to CLE. Wade understood. Wade then told Bosh "Do what you gotta do"

10:57 AM - 11 Jul 2014 

https://twitter.com/foxsportsreiter/status/487656939032035328

If that's true it doesn't look like Wade and Bosh knew he was leaving before they opted out.  He might have just told them that he wasn't sure he'd be back and they made their decisions based on that.  

Edited by Destino

I haven't followed BSPN, or what Stephen A's hairline has to say, but the more the shock/disbelief subsides, the more questions I have.

He left, as he was allowed to, but he wanted the team constructed as it was in the first place, but bails as soon as the going gets tough. If he goes anywhere but that rusty  ****hole he is getting crushed. Again. He clearly didn't do this to win multiple championships, so it begs the question. Was this an act of love, or an act of guilt? Returning to a city of losers that washed their hands of you (only to return and jump at the chance to give you head when rumors started circulating), and a moron owner that basically called you a piece of ****.

The Wade issue. Was the team/players the first to know of his intent? Did Wade act of his own volition, did he know, or was he under the impression that you were coming back. Or did you send mixed signals. At the very least, he could've told Wade to hold off on that decision until he's clear on where he's going, so he doesn't get made out to look like an idiot in front of the entire world.

If that did happen, cool. If not, then he can go **** himself. Eternally. He at least owed a straight explanation to the guys that had his back when everyone else wanted him strung up and stoned to death.

Is this your way of demonstrating to Cleveland how grateful, classy fans act? I mean, didn't LeBron help your team win a couple championships? That must be awesome...unless he did x, y or z, then he can go **** himself eternally.

If only Cleveland fans could be more like you.

Stay classy.

If that's true it doesn't look like Wade and Bosh knew he was leaving before they opted out.  He might have just told them that he wasn't sure he'd be back and they made their decisions based on that.  

Maybe they knew he was unsure. If they thought for certain he was coming back, wouldn't they have gone ahead and agreed to contracts last week? I think by virtue of Bosh and Wade waiting before agreeing to new contracts, they knew he was unsure.

Is this your way of demonstrating to Cleveland how grateful, classy fans act? I mean, didn't LeBron help your team win a couple championships? That must be awesome...unless he did x, y or z, then he can go **** himself eternally.

If only Cleveland fans could be more like you.

Stay classy.

Maybe they knew he was unsure. If they thought for certain he was coming back, wouldn't they have gone ahead and agreed to contracts last week? I think by virtue of Bosh and Wade waiting before agreeing to new contracts, they knew he was unsure.

Wow I agree with Hersh for once.

For Mr. Sinister.  Miami bought a couple championships which to me is embarrassing to the NBA.  You should just be thankful and move on as he is a Cleveland Cavalier first and foremost.  For Miami he was just an expensive rental.

Good luck with the has beens you have left.

Edited by chipwhich
  • Like 1

Good luck with eventually using your brain power to comprehend anything I ever say. You're always off. Funny how you look down on medication. Maybe you could use some yourself. And you can also go **** yourself

I have watched you post your sad songs, woe is me, even when Lebron signed with Miami.  You won two titles.  Stop crying and pull your pullups back up.

I have watched you post your sad songs, woe is me, even when Lebron signed with Miami.  You won two titles.  Stop crying and pull your pullups back up.

And still, it doesn't register for "Can't Get Rightwich"

Maybe I should hold up flash cards for you and speak slowly.

questions I have.

Was this an act of love, or an act of guilt?

Was the team/players the first to know of his intent? Did Wade act of his own volition, did he know, or was he under the impression that you were coming back. Or did you send mixed signals. At the very least, he could've told Wade to hold off on that decision until he's clear on where he's going, so he doesn't get made out to look like an idiot in front of the entire world.

( know some people )

It was a tough decision from what I understand. 

LeBron was frustrated about the Mike Miller thing, he didn't want to hurt his friendships with Bosh and Wade because they weren't getting better as a team. The way the team was constructed he was not happy about either (I suppose so many minutes with no depth IMO).

He missed being "home" he missed that genuinely true love he got at "home". He didn't regret his choice to leave in 2010 (he would have anyway), he thought he did it wrong though. Wanted to make sure he wasn't made a villian again.

His team and family knew first.

So my take...The money is not an issue for him, he is making money regardless.

This man is not hurting.

I have stated several times...Wiggins will not be involved in a trade. They will trade several other players or picks.

I also made a post earlier that these guys are grown men...why are they waiting to see what LeBron does ?

They all (most) grew up as alpha males and now they are followers not leaders ?

( know some people )

It was a tough decision from what I understand. 

LeBron was frustrated about the Mike Miller thing, he didn't want to hurt his friendships with Bosh and Wade because they weren't getting better as a team. The way the team was constructed he was not happy about either (I suppose so many minutes with no depth IMO).

He missed being "home" he missed that genuinely true love he got at "home". He didn't regret his choice to leave in 2010 (he would have anyway), he thought he did it wrong though. Wanted to make sure he wasn't made a villian again.

His team and family knew first.

So my take...The money is not an issue for him, he is making money regardless.

This man is not hurting.

I have stated several times...Wiggins will not be involved in a trade. They will trade several other players or picks.

I also made a post earlier that these guys are grown men...why are they waiting to see what LeBron does ?

They all (most) grew up as alpha males and now they are followers not leaders ?

I wouldn't fault him if it was about the money. I'd fault him if he left them out to dry without telling them before they made decisions that affect them and their livelihood.

Then hershey kiss wanted to lose his brain cells and turn it into some kind of attack. The Tailgate never disappoints

Or maybe you should enjoy the championships and stop crying.

Which flash cards do you prefer? Schoolzone or Staples?

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I wouldn't fault him if it was about the money. I'd fault him if he left them out to dry without telling them before they made decisions that affect them and their livelihood.

Then hershey kiss wanted to lose his brain cells and turn it into some kind of attack. The Tailgate never dissapoints

Which flash cards do you prefer? Schoolzone or Staples?

It's Riley's fault because he was talking **** about how he is the reason the Heat win titles.

Nobody was left out to dry but you.

It's ok, Miami will get a chance to compete sometime in the decade after this one.  ;)

emotion-flashcards-preview.jpg

Alright. I am one of these. Can you guess which one? 

Maybe the Wiz will get to an ECF and throw a parade, easing some of that stress that has cut off circulation somewhere in your head

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Scared? Cause you know the Wizards are coming for that ass in the division next year

Edit: really wish you hadn't edited and thrown in positive Wizards thoughts. Stole all my Thunder

Those were blows not positive. We're going to throw a parade just for getting to the finals in the east lol.

They are grown ass men that have to do what's best for them. LeBron didn't want to play with Bosh anymore. He knows that Wade would come back. He also knows if all three of them came back maxed out the team would not get better.

Their livelihood is laughable. Sorry, but true. These guys are making after taxes around 12 million a year. On the low end that's over 30k PER DAY.

He doesn't owe them that. Neither Wade nor Bosh was winning anything without him there. Say they all stayed on their teams...

Not trying to tell you what to do here man, but step back. This is what I was talking about the other day with the Raging BikeMike comparison.

Side note...I told you guys LeBron had talked to him a while back.

He wants to raise his kids near family and away from the fast life.

Buy a championship?

If that 2000 team won a Superbowl instead of flopping at 8-8; would anyone have complained?

Miami did what it had to do in 2010 and it gave them 4 straight appearances in the finals with 2 championship.  After all, it's all about winning championships, no matter what you have to do.

As for Lebron, he needs to win at least 2 more championships before I would put in in the same level as Shaq, Jordan, Kobe, Russell,Magic.   If he can win one more, he moves into Byrd level but he needs 2 more championships.

I'm going with "In Love" for Mr. Sinister.  I can feel the love emanating from him.  I could have my signals crossed and that could be furious rage but I'm going to stick with love.  Lebron left but Miami's still got Wade, Bosh, cap space, and a great GM.  That's likely a playoff team so it's not like Miami's been left with last years 76ers.  

• Like 1

.Not trying to tell you what to do here man, but step back. This is what I was talking about the other day with the Raging BikeMike comparison.

Yeah I know. Should've known better. Can't take it back though. Not gonna let some dumbass go full retard on my post and try to call me not classy though, on top of making it sound like the Heat were nothing before "The King" came here. Thats pretty ****in' insulting, if you ask me. I'm not bowing down and kissing his rings. We were competing for titles when he was a little ass kid. More than half the cats on this forum have no concept of the term "Class" anyway. Thats why its important to pay attention before jumping out there and making sweeping generalizations about people's intent.

Side note...I told you guys LeBron had talked to him a while back.

He wants to raise his kids near family and away from the fast life.

Alright, fine. I'm good with that, then. Wish him nothing but the best in life.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1