Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

No star can resist palm trees and yellow jerseys.

Agreed. Add in the bikini babes, and nobody can say no.

I've seen the pics of Lebron and d.wade on the beach. They're both married. But as a married man myself, eyes do wander. Sexy is sexy. We all love our wives, but GOD DAMN there's nothing like seeing bikini fitness babes on the beach.

Agreed. Add in the bikini babes, and nobody can say no.

I've seen the pics of Lebron and d.wade on the beach. They're both married. But as a married man myself, eyes do wander. Sexy is sexy. We all love our wives, but GOD DAMN there's nothing like seeing bikini fitness babes on the beach.

I love how you continue to prove your "ES Member Writes a Book" thread mentions both 100% accurate and 100% still funny.

I love it. Don't change man.

• Like 1

This hate on LeBron for "holding teams hostage" us stupid. The entire thing was blown out if proportion by the media, namely Chris Broussard and Chris Sheridan. ESPN tried to make it decision 2.0, and LeBron was just trying to stay behind the scenes. Why else do you think he went to SI to break the news? Because the media, led by ESPN was being stupid, and in the end, Sports Illustrated broke the news.

He left you guys high and dry, but he did help you get two more rings. In the end, you can't be but so mad at him.

Plus you know the NBA is going to reward you in a draft lottery at some point in the near future :D.

Plus now you don't have to feel obligated to defend him any more when he pulls a **** move.

Meh, it was kind of an "Us Against the World" kind of deal, and it was fun, but that is all over now. The few people left  who seriously hate him now will probably kill themselves soon enough (because your life would seriously have to be too cruel to live through to still be salty about that).

But yeah, not my problem anymore, but it is largely irrelevant. He is basically The Rock, after the Corporation disowns him after Backlash '99, and throws him in a coffin while Triple H wails on him with the sledgehammer.

I want Bosh to stay, but quite frankly, fandom aside, he would be a moron to want to. Was out of position from the get go, and largely underappreciated and viewed as a soft 3rd wheel. There is nothing left for him here, and he has a sweet deal in Houstone where 'm sure he will be better utilized with a true center in Dwight. In my mind, he is already gone.

Since Lebron, you can make the argument that Wiggins has been the most highly-touted #1 overall pick. You can't even compare him to Bennett. There is an absurd amount of hype surrounding Wiggins, and for good reason. He's expected to be a multiple all-star who can get after it defensively. His potential/upside is through the roof. This is EXACTLY why Cleveland threw out a feeler trade proposal sans Wiggins. They have to know that if any Love deal was to happen, Wiggins would be the most coveted piece going back to Minnesota.

People were still debating Wiggins or Parker day of the draft. They should expect established talent along with something like that.

And if the Cavs get the number 1 pick OVERALL from the Heat in 2015 since the Cavs have the Heats #1 pick in this next draft lmao

Heat fans be like "Why is Bosh leaving we drafted him"

I long for the day when nearly all of your joke attempts aren't corny as hell. You gotta do better, son.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I think a lot of NBA fans are just happy this team is done because they represented a lot of what was broken with the league. The idea that all you want is 6 really good teams that could contend and the rest are practice for them.....well, that sucked. More people want to see the top players in the game face off, not play together. That's what the Dream Team is for.

You'll never have every NBA team having a realistic shot at a title. But its got to be better than now.

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

I think a lot of NBA fans are just happen this team is done because they represented a lot of what was broken with the league. The idea that all you want is 6 really good teams that could contend and the rest are practice for them.....well, that sucked. More people want to see the top players in the game face off, not play together. That's what the Dream Team is for.

You'll never have every NBA team having a realistic shot at a title. But its got to be better than now.

Dude the NBA has always been that way.

Look at list of champions since 1980 lol

Nah, I can laugh at my own fanbase for what it can be sometimes.

Idk. Even the fan jokes get old.

Ppl were criticizing them for leaving games early while their team gets curb stomped. That's reaching. Every fan base does that. Finals or not.

Too me, the FLA pro sports fan jokes are like New Jersey jokes. Beaten to death