Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

This has been the most entertaining Warriors Final of their championship era to me.  For a game or two there, it seriously looked like they were going to lose.  The league is fun when it's competitive like this.

The past two years with the unpredictable playoff bracket have been the most interesting stretch of league play since I've been following the NBA.  The league is in a good place right now, and it's going to grow in popularity as this generation of kids ages into money spending adulthood.  

6 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

This has been the most entertaining Warriors Final of their championship era to me.  For a game or two there, it seriously looked like they were going to lose.  The league is fun when it's competitive like this.

And it will look that way again if the Celtics handle their business at home in game 6.  It’s funny how perception has swung wildly after each game.  

26 minutes ago, Destino said:

And it will look that way again if the Celtics handle their business at home in game 6.  It’s funny how perception has swung wildly after each game.  

I have to ask, is Stephen A flip flopping or reacting to realities on the ground (I can't stand the yelling shtick, but we both picked Warriors in 7):

I lean towards not Flippin flopping 

1 hour ago, Going Commando said:

The past two years with the unpredictable playoff bracket have been the most interesting stretch of league play since I've been following the NBA.  The league is in a good place right now, and it's going to grow in popularity as this generation of kids ages into money spending adulthood.  

I dunno bout you but I don't enjoy blowouts.

None of these games have been close down to the wire and most have been blowouts.

As a neutral fan I think these finals have been pretty dull overall.  There have been some moments though.

Edited by purbeast

Not suprised so many folks want to say this series is over again, but it's getting kinda ridiculous how close they were ready to say Celtics were too much for the Warriors, now it's the other way around.

That talent Boston hasn't gone anywhere, now they are home with backs against the wall.  I don't get why folks so sure Warriors gonna end this in Boston aren't expecting a best shot   from a younger arguably more athletic team.

I'd be shocked if Boston lost this Game, sticking with Warriors in 7.

Edited by Renegade7

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

If you choose to fall down it's a flop.

Guys fight through screens constantly.

Cmon man, he didn't choose to fall down, Klay choose to try push through that way too hard and push Smart off his balance (a place he had the right to be setting screen like that)

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Cmon man, he didn't choose to fall down, Klay choose to try push through that way too hard and push Smart off his balance (a place he had the right to be setting screen like that)

Smart will fall down from a butterfly fart.

It's a physical game and he constantly takes advantage of that by taking dives. And refs are too stupid to realize, and the league is too stupid to make rule changes.

Good for Boston trying to give a run right back, but that buzzsaw Warriors went on set up for a double digit keep away game.

Tick tock, tick tock.

3 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Smart will fall down from a butterfly fart.

It's a physical game and he constantly takes advantage of that by taking dives. And refs are too stupid to realize, and the league is too stupid to make rule changes.

He does sometimes, I'm jus saying he didn't that time. Klay tried too hard, he was wrong on that one.