Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I have doubts about those stats.  Man defender or help?  When Dray has picked up Tatum or Brown on the perimeter they’ve cooked him.  

Statistics is lowest grade I ever got in college because I jus could not wrap my head around the ability to make statistics say anything 😒

Edited by Renegade7

23 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

They lost me after calling Marcus Smart a member of a "Big 3."

For the life if me I cannot find the sig photo a poster had of a quote of Ted's proclaiming his new big three that had Andray Blatche, Jordan Crawford, and it doesn't matter who else because his blog server should've been removed from the Internet and him arrested for acts of terrorism against our fanbase for even getting that far. :angry:

35c.jpg

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I mean dude was draining 3s and looked like him 

I’m guessing having a video dude following you helps make it look even more legit 

and I’m guessing security is told to not bother these guys

and if one of them hassled Thompson one day because he thought he was the fake Thompson, that security guy probably losses his job 

i think the truth is it was set up perfectly for this to happen. 

• Like 1

Could you imagine having to explain to your boss that the reason you ran Thompson through the ringer on game day of a finals, as he was entering to warm up and get ready for series where the team is struggling to grab a series lead of any real meaning, is that you thought he was the fake Thompson?

Everyone wants to act like this is an egregious violation of basic security. 

but if it went the way I’m laying out, the story is how a security guard is fired for ****ing up thompsons mood/rhythm/etc, and how the security guard is a clown. 

If there were any NBA star who would understand getting stopped by his arena security for not recognizing him, I think it would be Klay Thompson.

In fact it's probably even more likely that he won't be able to get in now.

"Guys I swear it's me"

"Not falling for that again Fake Klay Thompson"

Edited by Going Commando
  • Haha 4

A lot of people allowed on the court have some sort of identification or badge, I'm not against requiring for players and coaches as well.

Players keep it with warm up gear, coaches keep on waist.

@tshile is right that it's not fair to ask them to guess, my job doesnt, its hell getting in my work building without my CAC card, even if security recognizes me.

Loophole was found, it happens, change the process so it doesn't happen again.

I mean, think of how many NBA players that aren't as "recognizable" as Klay?  How many new players there are even on a team like the Warriors every year.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I mean, think of how many NBA players that aren't as "recognizable" as Klay?  How many new players there are even on a team like the Warriors every year.

My guess is that if you’re an in-shape early 20’s man that’s 6’8” or taller you could (before this) likely skip through security the same way. Especially during run of the mill regular season or preseason 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tshile said:

My guess is that if you’re an in-shape early 20’s man that’s 6’8” or taller you could (before this) likely skip through security the same way. Especially during run of the mill regular season or preseason 

Wow, I only need like 3 of those attributes and I'm in!

• Haha 7

Grant and Danny are right now talking about how the Fake Klay Thompson is fuming about being banned for life.

Ummm ... no he is not.  He's saying he is fine with it.

These two turds are doing a whole segment basically spewing fake news.