Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I don't get why that foul was reviewed and turned into a flagrant foul.  I mean it was so obviously inadvertent but that is still the rule that they have to make that a flagrant?  I feel that one call gave Miami a legit chance, which was squandered away, unsurprisingly based on the way this game was going.

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

I don't get why that foul was reviewed and turned into a flagrant foul.  I mean it was so obviously inadvertent but that is still the rule that they have to make that a flagrant?  I feel that one call gave Miami a legit chance, which was squandered away, unsurprisingly based on the way this game was going.

Intent doesn’t matter for flagrant 1 calls anymore.  It’s just unnecessary contact.  Flagrant 2 are both unnecessary and excessive.  How exactly unnecessary and excessive are defined, I do not know.  The nba rule book is filled with mystery.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

AD is truly unstoppable.  A big man who can hit that?  Jesus.

LeBron knew very well how important it would be to help him grow a pair as a  playoff performer. If he decides to be dominant of the players left in the playoffs only Adebayo can come anywhere near slowing him down. 

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

LAKE SHOW

The last shot of AD hitting a three to win it is hilarious :laugh:

Had me sweating there, but we won! 2 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you.  You're lucky I was in the mood to let @Destino have that mod badge and remove my name from consideration.

I'd totally ban you to just the Wizards thread, and have you live out the rest of your remaining days in misery and despair 

• Haha 3

This is the game the nuggets have to get, they’re getting swept if they lose tonight. Nuggets need a lead going into the final five to win IMO.  If they get caught trying to trade baskets in order to win, the Lakers are insanely hard to beat.  Lakers have better crunch time shot makers and the better defense.