Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

The amount of three point shooting makes the overall game boring to watch. GS, specifically Curry and Thompson, are letting the Rockets hang around with too many threes when the other parts of their game can't be stopped. 

I turned on during 3Q. Iggy has been playing fantastic D on Harden. GS not giving up any 2nd chance pts.

I very much want GSW to lose, but they are stacked on both ends. You are happy when Thompson, Iggy or Green take the shot but those players are still outstanding offensively.

Iggy back here on Harden... so I doubt they will tie it up.

Same story as game one, only worse.  Rockets can hang around but can't close the gap.  Warriors have too many shot makers and an offense that creates easy baskets.  Houston’s defense isn’t good enough to stop them when they have to.

The Rockets hung around cause GS had some awful shot selection after they went up 15. Once GS got it together, the officials couldn't even help the Rockets get ahead and there was some terrible calls against GS. 

Holy crap what a potential backdoor cover by Houston.  Spread is 4.5 or 5.  I didn't even bet but I'm obsessed with the spreads haha.  And Durant sinks the free throws to reward the GS bettors.

Edited by abdcskins

Fell asleep with 9:00 to go in the 4th. I can't hang anymore, bruh... Not without some caffeine, at which point I turn into a vampire, and laugh at puny mortal things like sleep (usually if I have something work related to do)

Edited by Mr. Sinister

5 hours ago, Destino said:

If the clippers win more games against GS than Houston does.... haha

Must be tormenting to know you're good enough to **** something up and lose in zero hour, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Every. Single. Time. 

That's like Jacob's Ladder level torment. Maybe Silent Hill. At any rate, Godspeed. This series is a wrap. They might get one lucky break in Houston but there's no way they're getting two in a row against these dudes.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

You start to notice subtle things watching the West guys play everyday. Is it me or is Jokic sort of "Slim Fat?" Like, he's not obese by any means, but, I dunno, he just has a plethora of fat cells. Like, he has the body of an IT guy that played D2 like 6 years ago.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 3

Denver lost a home game, which is bad, but it looks like the loss came in the form the classic bad shooting night.  34.7 fg%  20.1 3pt%  61.5 ft%  All those numbers are dreadful, and there's really no chance of winning when the entire team is playing like Draymond raked their eyes before the game. 

20 minutes ago, Destino said:

Denver lost a home game, which is bad, but it looks like the loss came in the form the classic bad shooting night.  34.7 fg%  20.1 3pt%  61.5 ft%  All those numbers are dreadful, and there's really no chance of winning when the entire team is playing like Draymond raked their eyes before the game. 

If they were playing like Draymond raked their eyes they would have been far more efficient scoring while making better decisions than the first game. 

Edited by Hersh

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You start to notice subtle things watching the West guys play everyday. Is it me or is Jokic sort of "Slim Fat?" Like, he's not obese by any means, but, I dunno, he just has a plethora of fat cells. Like, he has the body of an IT guy that played D2 like 6 years ago.

He'a got that raymond felton frame, but for a center

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He reminds me a lot of myself when I watch him play....just 1000x better :ols:

• Haha 1