Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

4 nights between playoff games in a series is borderline criminal.

Edit...3 doh. Still ridiculous.

It's absurd. Should be every other night. 

17 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

after this, it is nothing but baseball for a good amount of time, let them rest as much as they want

I miss the days back when the X Games was like a shot in the arm during the dog days of summer. Don't know what they do now, but it's hard to stack up to the heyday of Summer X, with the Metal Militia guys, Hawk, Big Bob, Mirra, Pastrana, etc.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I miss the days back when the X Games was like a shot in the arm during the dog days of summer. Don't know what they do now, but it's hard to stack up to the heyday of Summer X, with the Metal Militia guys, Hawk, Big Bob, Mirra, Pastrana, etc.

Last summer was awesome because you had the Caps Stanley Cup Finals run which led up right into the World Cup. By the time the World Cup ended, it was mid July and only like two weeks from the start of NFL training camps.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That's a man in dire need of an ass beating

99% of the league is.

As much **** as fans give refs, the incessant whining from the players after EVERY call has really gotten out of hand.

Fouls, out of bounds, everything. Ends with a player running up to a ref like the Edvard Munch painting.

And oh look. Embiid flops as I'm typing this ..

Edited by CRobi21
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CRobi21 said:

99% of the league is.

As much **** as fans give refs, the incessant whining from the players after EVERY call has really gotten out of hand.

Fouls, out of bounds, everything. Ends with a player running up to a ref like the painting The Scream.

And oh look. Embiid flops as I'm typing this ..

Look man, you can't contact a dudes nuts like thar. They should be allowed to square up like hockey when that happens.

Man, this new wave**** gots to go. Draymond shouldve gotten his ass kicked years ago for it. Simmons needs some too. Truly detestable squad

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Look man, you can't contact a dudes nuts like thar. They should be allowed to square up like hockey when that happens.

Man, this new wave**** gots to go. Draymond shouldve gotten his ass kicked years ago for it. Simmons needs some too. Truly detestable squad

Floppers are infuriating to watch. As a player, how do you not follow up that **** like Hendo did to Bisping.

2mqntvp.jpg

• Like 1

Not a huge Embiid fan by any stretch but **** Siakam.  How Embiid didn't just get up and stomp on that guys head is beyond me.  Especially with all the leg injuries he's had.

EDIT:  they're both from Cameroon and friends, just said it on the broadcast.  But still, what a dickbag.