Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

No way. You think that was Hardens natural way of coming down?? That’s ridiculous 

I didn't say the kickout was natural.  If Green goes straight up and Harden's feet get tangled up with Greens legs and that affects Harden's landing, then that's not a foul.

But that's not what happened.

3 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

I didn't say the kickout was natural.  If Green goes straight up and Harden's feet get tangled up with Greens legs and that affects Harden's landing, then that's not a foul.

But that's not what happened.

It’s also not a foul when an offensive player throws his feet forward in an unnatural way to create the “feet get tangled” aspect no matter what the defensive player did. Again, no contact occurs if Harden shoots his normal shot and lands like normal.

Was just reading that Houston audited Game 7 from last season and complained to the NBA that the officials cost them the title. They are in their own heads now. Nothing worse in sports than whiny athletes not owning their losses.

Edited by Hersh

I'm upset. 

People everywhere on forums and social media claiming a fix is in. 

Saying the Warriors had the officiating advantage against Houston. Like Houston was robbed. 

Houston was not robbed. Houston is a terribly coached team. 

The fact of the matter is GS is miles ahead of Houston talent wise. Houston = Harden and Paul. That's it. Coaching advantage: Warriors. Talent advantage: Warriors. There is no officiating fix. Houston is just inferior in every way. 

50 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I'm upset. 

People everywhere on forums and social media claiming a fix is in. 

Saying the Warriors had the officiating advantage against Houston. Like Houston was robbed. 

Houston was not robbed. Houston is a terribly coached team. 

The fact of the matter is GS is miles ahead of Houston talent wise. Houston = Harden and Paul. That's it. Coaching advantage: Warriors. Talent advantage: Warriors. There is no officiating fix. Houston is just inferior in every way. 

Capella is certainly a good player.  Draymond's been playing well so far in the playoffs (though his shooting is way down and that might eventually catch up to them), but I'd be hesitant to tell you I'd take Draymond over Capella, and I'd certainly take Capella over the like Looney, etc

I don't know how you can say Houston is at a distinct disadvantage and they are horribly coached.  They took it to 7 games last year, and it isn't like the coach missed all those 3s.

They are either not as good.  Or they are badly coached.  It really can't be both.  If you are badly coached and not as good, you are not taking a series to 7 games.

(I'd go with not as good.)