Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Dude is delusional........

Here is a link to the article I read from For The Win:  https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/02/lavar-lonzo-ball-trade-davis-lakers-interview

I get wanting the best for your kids and pushing them to be the best they can be in anything they do and to have a positive attitude, etc.  But damn, he just can't get out of the way when he should.  

He's a clown. I bet there are a good number of teams that don't want Lonzo cause of his dad. Lonzo isn't good enough now to justify the headache. 

I mean, he's so delusional that he thinks if only his three sons played on the same team they'd win championships. 😂🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The Fultz contract is big enough that they might be able to deal him for a decent bench player.  That'd be a pretty horrific failure, making Fultz one of the worst #1/#1 selections in NBA history.  But he's a sunk cost at this point.

This is where this trade especially doesn't make much sense.  They've pretty much opened up a 3 or 4 year window (assuming Butler and Harris resign) that includes THIS year.  Unless you believe Fultz can come back this year and be an impact player, that minimizes Fultz's value.  If you believe that Fultz can become a good NBA player, then why choose to limit the length of your window.

And in making this trade, everybody in the league now knows it really only makes sense for you to move Fultz.  Fultz should have been part of this trade or there should have been a concomitant move that included Fultz.

but....what everyone cares about.... the Kings!

they are fun again :)     and might actually sneak into the playoffs... and then lose to the Warriors in a way that isn;t quite as lop-sided as people expect .... 

its 1998 all over again... viva la Kings!

18 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

but....what everyone cares about.... the Kings!

they are fun again :)     and might actually sneak into the playoffs... and then lose to the Warriors in a way that isn;t quite as lop-sided as people expect .... 

its 1998 all over again... viva la Kings!

i write this just in time for the Kings to be outscored by almost 30 points.... in one quarter.   😕

also some trades in there.   

Trading their one solid veteran presence, who is also their one solid defensive presence (shumpert) for alex burks doesn;t make ANY sense to me... 

but i guess when you throw in the second trade as well ... ?

essentially they traded Shumpert, J Jackson (young guy with POSSIBLY some upside?) and a fosilized Zach Randolp for Harrison Barnes and a backp SG.

the Kings aren't able to attract free agents.  ever.   so cap space doesn't do them all that much good.   getting Barnes might be a good thing for them?  but they didn't lose much getting him. 

I guess they are better right now (and MIGHT make the playoffs) but Barnes could walk at the end of the season, also.   (and if they don't like him...he might STAY for $25 mil next season)  

41 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Mind boggling they got that much for a guy that had all his talent pulled out of him from alien creatures from Moron Mountain.

They got a good young player and a first and second round pick for a draft bust.

We got two crappy expiring players and a second round pick in a draft that's 28 years away for Otto.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

They got a good young player and a first and second round pick for a draft bust.

We got two crappy expiring players and a second round pick in a draft that's 28 years away for Otto.

You got away from paying a 13 point a game player 28 mil per year for the next 3 years too though.

That's how dumb the NBA is. Players like Otto making 25+ mil a year.

Edited by The Evil Genius