Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

Just amazing. Absolutely amazing. And in true South Park fashion, what everyone thought would happen from the commercial didn't. I'd dare say the redskins name got off the easiest if all the various targets

Ray Rice, NFL domestic abuse issues, Goodell a stooge, owner collusion, Dans sensitivity to his Jewish heritage, Kickstarter, tech company product launches, jerry jones strange looks and promiscuity, and even cowboy fans coming around to the Supporting the redskins after they're piled on again and again and again to a crazy degree....

The elevator was good, but nothing had me rolling like the slick switch out of Cousins for Griffin

I liked at the end the kids pointing out that the protesters were cool with the name just a minute ago. The Cousins swap was funny, Goodell-bot was fantastic.

Dunno how I didn't think of it at first but the boys going through blatantly offensive startups that had trademarks before settling on Redskins was a great shot at the USPTO. Probably too busy imagining my parents reaction to the names.

One thing I saw on Reddit that's really impressive from a detail level, the staff made sure they got the N-Number right for Redskin One.

6o4srXv.jpg

Pointed out as well that since the Bills don't have an owner yet(Sale official but transaction not completed), they were the 2nd blank spot on the owner video board besides Dan Snyder who was with the GoodellBot.

Pointed out as well that since the Bills don't have an owner yet(Sale official but transaction not completed), they were the 2nd blank spot on the owner video board besides Dan Snyder who was with the GoodellBot.

I was a little surprised when I saw they had Mark Murphy on the video board. I saw the two blank spots and figured one of them would have to be for the Packers.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized and forgot about any articles written in the Washington Crap.

but found it here:

http://www.csnbaltimore.com/article/dc-council-consider-banning-indian-nicknames

Another reason not to bother building the new stadium in DC. They want to ban the word 'Warriors' also (3 schools). Looks like 'Warriors' is out of the question for a new name.

I want to know how Warriors became only synonymous with Native Americans only? I didn't know they had exclusive rights. Someone better alert the Golden State Warriors of this,

Archived