Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twenty great reasons to hate the redskins

bluegrizzlies1

2. Redskins fans are AWFUL. Even in a sport where every fan base is a mass of irrational homers, Redskins fans stand out as irrepressible boors incapable of reason. Don’t believe me? Follow our own Unsilent Majority or SB Nation’s Chris Mottram during a ‘Skins game: they transform from lucid and intelligent adults into *****-fighting children for three hours. And they’re the good fans.

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/01/one-thousand-reasons-to-hate-the-redskins.html#ixzz2GxjLKKyr

I can agree with this one.

Everything else is stupid.

I'm sick of people using the name against us.

You can always remind them that the team was originally called the Boston Braves. They changed the name to the Boston Redskins in 1933 to HONOR their coach William "Lone Star" Dietz, who was of Sioux descent. It's meant to honor Native Americans, not disparage them.

You can always remind them that the team was originally called the Boston Braves. They changed the name to the Boston Redskins in 1933 to HONOR their coach William "Lone Star" Dietz, who was of Sioux descent. It's meant to honor Native Americans, not disparage them.

I wouldn't teach them anything with history as it confuses them. There are only two relevant dates in Seattle history. 1971 when Starbuck's opened and 1991 when Nirvana went big.

I wouldn't teach them anything with history as it confuses them. There are only two relevant dates in Seattle history. 1971 when Starbuck's opened and 1991 when Nirvana went big.

I never really cared for Nirvana. Dave Grohl once attended my high school though.

Edit: I'll admit Starbucks kills it. As for Seahawks fans, they are some of the most arrogant ****y fans in the NFL it seems like. Who knew!

how about seahawks fans saying how Zorn will return to Seattle to be their great HC or some damn thing! it was after the 6-2 start, all they talked about is how they will get Zorn back to be their HC and lead them to greatness....now they are laughing at it!

And whats there to see in Seattle, other than rain, coffee houses and a memorial to Nirvana? you can make this about every team in league...

KissingSuzyKolber has some funny stuff, but nothing as funny as the SexyRexy "F*** it, I'm going Deep" bit. This one was pretty lame, though the Snyder picks and the cracks on Shanny and Zorn were mildly entertaining.

---------- Post added January-3rd-2013 at 10:43 PM ----------

See, now this is why I like you.

STBoneCrusher has superb taste in music!

If you put Seahawks fans and Ravens fans in a room I wonder which would cry first in an argument? Always complaining about not being relevant or being good enough to win it all but never producing.

Things that keep you up at night.

The first ****ing page of a google search would prove that the name was not even given by whites to Amerindians. It was a translation of a self-appellation. Also I have yet to see strong evidence that the word has EVER been equivalent to the n-word or even derogatory names for Scandinavians like "squareheads."

---------- Post added January-3rd-2013 at 05:37 PM ----------

Ultimately, I ain't seen a group that self-flagellates and self-hates like white people.

The politically correct term is Caucasian.

In the wise words of Silky Johnson, the patron saint of hating.

"I hate you. I hate you. I don't even know you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you."

What about Corky St. Clair?

"Well, then, I just HATE you... and I hate your... ass... FACE! "

31533308.jpg

I'm all for a good ribbing, but this was lame. None of it made me laugh. Not one bit. Probably because with the exception of the RGIII braids mention, it was all dated.

Archived