Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twenty great reasons to hate the redskins

bluegrizzlies1

Well, #19 is just not true. You just have to think like Mike Shanahan does.

For example, true Skins (and Broncos) fans know that Shanahan always drafts a running back who does awesome in their rookie year. Then it's just a matter of waiting until the last round of the fantasy draft, taking him, and voila! 2nd leading rusher in the NFL is on your fantasy team for basically no cost.

That first top picture of Snyder is ****ing awesome.

Right? I'm thinking we play a game with that picture as the logo on our helmets. Not a real game, maybe like a preseason game. Or if we ever get stuck playing a game in London or something. lol

Lol 3/4s of those aren't reasons to hate a team at all. The only somewhat legit ones are in regards to Dan Snyder and the multiple ones regarding race. I laugh at those people who say Mike Shanahan "ruined" fantasy football, just means you were stupid enough to pick one of his RBs. Also that picture of Magic, Jerry and Dan is hilarious, money breeds haters I suppose.

I'm sick of people using the name against us.

The first ****ing page of a google search would prove that the name was not even given by whites to Amerindians. It was a translation of a self-appellation. Also I have yet to see strong evidence that the word has EVER been equivalent to the n-word or even derogatory names for Scandinavians like "squareheads."

---------- Post added January-3rd-2013 at 05:37 PM ----------

Man, most 1-7 was all about "hate whitey"

Ultimately, I ain't seen a group that self-flagellates and self-hates like white people.

I lol'd some of them are kinda funny. The racist thing will always be used against us. I couldn't care less, not because I don't believe in some degree of political correctness...just because I really couldn't care less.

About the only time it's used against us is when someone is playing us. Then it becomes a relevant issue for that fanbase for about 6-7 days. Once the game is over they move on and somehow find a reason to hate the 49ers if they win or, if they lose, move on with their lives sitting around eating sushi, drinking lattes, and discussing how they could solve this nation's ills.

All they do is talk about how the NFC East is the weakest division in football...

We have more Super Bowls than any other division... we won it last year...

They've made more of a living off of the NFC West being totally soft for the last 10 years with the Rams, 49ers, and Cardinals all sucking throughout most of the 2000's.

Just sad.

And I don't believe the OP. But I think it's funny you are here and I appreciate you, even if your brother doesn't.

---------- Post added January-3rd-2013 at 07:00 PM ----------

Going to FedEx Field is like traveling 30 years into the future to catch a glimpse of America’s eventual economic ruin. Biker gangs encircle you for minutes at a time. People are drinking pure ethanol. Women are ***-grabbed at every possible opportunity. It is perhaps the least welcoming environment on Earth.

What section is all of this stuff taking place?

Someone is holding out!

All they do is talk about how the NFC East is the weakest division in football...

We have more Super Bowls than any other division... we won it last year...

They've made more of a living off of the NFC West being totally soft for the last 10 years with the Rams, 49ers, and Cardinals all sucking throughout most of the 2000's.

Just sad.

They also made a living off of the NFC in general going through a bad weak spell, but yeah, when you're competition is the Niners, Cards, and Rams of 5-7 years ago, you win the division simply by walking on the field.

Archived