Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy.... Our Schedule is BRUTAL next year!

Farbod21

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, San Francisco 49ers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders

Out of 5 non-division away games, 3 of them are division champs: Green Bay, Denver, and Atlanta, while a fourth is against another playoff team in Minnesota. The fifth remaining game is a west coast game at Oakland.

Ouch :(

Out of 5 non-division away games, 3 of them are division champs: Green Bay, Denver, and Atlanta, while a fourth is against another playoff team in Minnesota. The fifth remaining game is a west coast game at Oakland.

Ouch :(

there are like 3 threads on this already lol.

And since we finished 1st, we have to play first place teams. Those are rules.

Also, our home schedule isn't that bad besides SF. The away is harder but I feel we could be any of those teams if we had a good effort from both sides of the ball.

No teams are invincible. We could score 40+ on the Packers easily at Lambeau

The price of being Division Champs!

With the exception of the Broncos, the AFC West is a dumpster fire. The Skins should be able to win at least 3 of those games. The NFC North is a wash...the Bears are in a transition, the Vikings' success rest solely on a healthy AP, and the Lions are back to their usual form.

No Pressure No Diamonds

Bring em on.

We came in this year supposedly having the fourth toughest schedule and in reality wound up near the middle, so you never know who is going to be good anyway.

Besides, no excuses. We'll rise above, especially in this disaster of a division.

You just don't know who will be good and who will suck next season, it changes every year. I'm sure everyone thought we would be a cake walk this year and we win 10 games, we will be fine if we really are a good team

My exact thoughts, at the beginning of this year Philly and KC were being talked about in the media like they were going to be tough teams to play, how'd that turn out.. No worries for me, we just need to go ball out and not worry about our schedule. We'll take it just like we did after the bye, one game at a time..

Schedule looks bad, but can't say it is much worse than this year. Going into this year people thought St Louis, Indy and we would have top 5 picks, and Buffalo, Detroit and Philly would make playoff runs. If our division crumbles around us we have a few years of easy playoff tickets. As it stands now, Philly is going to be in the division basement for awhile, I don't see any reasonable qb who could turn them around immediately aside from if SD is dumb enough to dump Rivers (and he's no guarantee either), this rookie crop doesn't hold a candle to last year's. Romo sits to pee and Eli are getting older and are as inconsistent as ever, not to mention Giants will probably have cap troubles soon enough. If Dallas dumps Romo sits to pee (which they'd be dumb to do) then it would only be a two horse race between us and the giants for the foreseeable future.

Thats what happens when you win the Division - you play other Division winners on the rotation. Lets hope we get used to seeing schedules like this over the next few years.

I cant imagine many other teams are rubbing their hands at the prospect of playing us either anymore.

Archived