Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video play by play Cowboy's fan....Optimism becomes denial turns into pure rage

Mocountyskins

Odd as it sounds, I sort of feel for the guy.

It's painful being a fan sometimes, and he lays it out there fairly and honestly. He places the blame on the players and coaches rather than moaning about the officials or injuries, or bad mojo.

I'm glad as I can be we beat the Cowboys, but he is not one of the fans at whom I want to take jabs.

As much as I hate to give anything Cowboys any kind of credit, the guy gives our Skins some props and doesn't make excuses for the Cowboys. I am not going to give him a hard time.

+1 He even admits they "got away with one" on their first TD. This is the type of Cowboy my buddy is and the type I don't mind at all. This is how it's supposed to be IMO. It's a game, we all get wrapped up and carried away but in the end..it's a game.

That said, I wouldn't change anything about this year at all, beating the Cowboys in a winner take all game on Sunday night is pure magic. HTTR

I love Shango. He seems like a good dude, he's not a nutbag homer fan, he's passionate, he has intelligent takes on his team, he isn't clumsy and awkward on camera (for the most part) and his rants are funny. I'm laughing at them, more out of a sense that we've all been there and they are entertaining, not out of hate for the dude, even if I hate his team.

I hope he keeps up the good work.

How the hell does that dude manage to stay married!?! Seriously, I don't care how badly we were doing, if I saw my husband making absurd videos like that in his Redskins "man cave" and posting that crap on youtube, we'd be done. :ols:

Seriously, it's like his wife must have decided to commit to being with him for life or something!!!............

How the hell does that dude manage to stay married!?! Seriously, I don't care how badly we were doing, if I saw my husband making absurd videos like that in his Redskins "man cave" and posting that crap on youtube, we'd be done. :ols:

I would hope just him being a Cowboy fan would be enough :)

But, yeah, my wife thinks I'm mental for staying up all hours to watch the games over here in the UK, if I started making weird YouTube videos I imagine she would have 'issues' ....

I love Shango. He seems like a good dude, he's not a nutbag homer fan, he's passionate, he has intelligent takes on his team, he isn't clumsy and awkward on camera (for the most part) and his rants are funny. I'm laughing at them, more out of a sense that we've all been there and they are entertaining, not out of hate for the dude, even if I hate his team.

This, agreed, +1.

Not that anyone here cares about the Seahawks, but he had an epic rant after we crushed the Cowboys in week 2.

Did any of you guys see the Dallas fan they panned to in the crowd after that last Romo sits to pee pick? The dude with the missing teeth, That was gold. And it appeared one of our fans was consoling him.

LOL

I waiting for that pic, I know some one will be smart enough to use it for several years (also the new Romo sits to pee's choke)

I've seen other videos by this guy. He is passionate and seems pretty honest about his team. Thanks for the post.
Love seeing that guy in defeat mode.

Yeah I am just glad the shoe is now on the other foot. He does seem like a good guy who really loves his team. Love the Romo sits to pee comments and the we keep holding on for one super bowl one of these years, hahhaaa.

Did any of you guys see the Dallas fan they panned to in the crowd after that last Romo sits to pee pick? The dude with the missing teeth, That was gold. And it appeared one of our fans was consoling him.
LOL

I waiting for that pic, I know some one will be smart enough to use it for several years (also the new Romo sits to pee's choke)

I couldn't resist..... also posted in the gameday thread this morning.

redskins12009_zps2800208d.jpg

Actually? We all know that feeling. Be glad and proud that Danny learned, adjusted and did what he did. We could be sitting in that chair right now. I am very happy for our team and our future is bright. Be thankful you were raised on the right side of the fence and are not a Cowboys fan.

Sucks to be them! HAIL!!!

Archived