Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video play by play Cowboy's fan....Optimism becomes denial turns into pure rage

Mocountyskins

I've seen plenty of videos by Shango and he has created some comedic gold for me as a Redskins fan. :ols:

I will say this for him though. He is very knowledgeable and he loves his team. His analysis of their current status is pretty spot on in my opinion. They are holding out hope this bunch of guys will get it done, and year after year they fail to do it. I hope they keep holding out for that "1 Super Bowl win"

He is smart enough to know, they aren't building a consistent winner in Dallas.

I admire his passion and completely agree with ^^^.

I think we can all relate to this guys frustrations and observations. For the better part of 20 years the older Redskins fans have been this guy. We remembered the 80's and early 90's. We remembered when every year it seemed like we had a chance to go. Then 20+ years of bottom dwelling. This guy, I don't have a knock on him. He's absolutely right about the Cowboys and until Shanny arrived that's how we were, trying to for the now and not the future.. I wish all Cowboys fans were this honest and intelligent about their situation. I just had to tell my cousin to F off, because he said he didn't respect the Redskins.. I just couldn't take that.

I like to imagine his wife is the "Romolicious" crying blonde in the Fantasy Football playoff commercial.

I've seen a few of his videos, and I agree with the consensus that he's actually a credit to Cowboys fans. And his ranting isn't really that much different than what I've yelled myself in years past after a game... I just don't film it.

I think his wife is a Vikings fan. He has a lot of videos. A lot of the videos aren't even rants. He usually makes a video during the week, before the next game, where he does a little chalk talk about the Cowboys next opponent and what he thinks should happen to give them the best chance to win. The only time he rants is right after a humiliating loss.

This is by far the best one, for what it is worth it is also when I subscribed on youtube.

:ols:

Damn you just beat me to it. Had the link copied and ready to paste and everything. Definitely my favorite.

Someone mentioned his wife being an actress, can't recall the details but she's on a show on Showtime I believe. Smoking hot.

Shango's a good dude

Odd as it sounds, I sort of feel for the guy.

It's painful being a fan sometimes, and he lays it out there fairly and honestly. He places the blame on the players and coaches rather than moaning about the officials or injuries, or bad mojo.

I'm glad as I can be we beat the Cowboys, but he is not one of the fans at whom I want to take jabs.

agreed

"That's not how i was raised....Jimmy built a dynasty!"
Jimmy got lucky the Vikings had Idiots in their front office....

..... the trade of Herschel Walker to the Vikings contributed largely to the Cowboys' success in the early 1990s. For this reason' date=' ESPN.com lists it as

the 8th most lopsided trade in sports history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Walker_trade

Rumor is that "Jimmy" purposely tanked the season to pick up more conditional draft picks from this trade....where was the leagues concern for ""future competitive balance"" then?

Sorry....I hate hearing about "Jimmy"

Rant over

I would hope just him being a Cowboy fan would be enough :)

But, yeah, my wife thinks I'm mental for staying up all hours to watch the games over here in the UK, if I started making weird YouTube videos I imagine she would have 'issues' ....

Ha, I get the same thing from mine for staying up to watch Formula 1!

---------- Post added January-1st-2013 at 03:03 PM ----------

"Romo sits to pee just threw his second interception. Now it's not gonna - it's not gonna turn into that."

:rotflmao:

• 3 months later...

I think most of us feel his pain. One decent season doesn't erase years of disappointment when you've been a lifelong fan of a team that you grew up with being successful. The Skins have probably turned the corner but the Cowboys haven't. Fans of both teams hit that corner at the same time. Glad our team turned instead of running straight into the wall. Romo sits to pee always throws picks in clutch situations.

He's a top bloke. Im a big Shango fan, even though he supports those who shall not be named. Knows what he is talking about, is very entertaining and keeps his language clean which is more than I'd be able to do if I had to watch Romo sits to pee every week. I like the guy, but his rants are pure gold to watch.

Man that was funny but I feel his pain from a fans standpoint. I would be mad also especially when you have an owner playing GM that thinks he was the reason why they won three Super Bowls when in reality it was Jimmy Johnson who made them great. Too bad he is going to continue to get the same results especially after they signed Tony Romo sits to pee to his long term contract. But I call that a "Classic Moment."

Archived