Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video play by play Cowboy's fan....Optimism becomes denial turns into pure rage

Mocountyskins

Did any of you guys see the Dallas fan they panned to in the crowd after that last Romo sits to pee pick? The dude with the missing teeth, That was gold. And it appeared one of our fans was consoling him.

Hah. Yeah, I got the sense we was a pretty good spirited dude. Guess you gotta just smile when Romo sits to pee does that year after year.

Unlike the media and disillusioned Cowboy fans, this guy's not standing behind the claim that the Cowboys lost solely because of injured players. In fact, he points out that we also have a "boatload" of injuries. I like this guy; he's honest and a true fan. He's clearly NOT a bandwagoner.

Seriously, it's like his wife must have decided to commit to being with him for life or something!!!............

You're funny. Haw.

Guy is hilarious. Has borderline mental issues along with anger issues with his ridiculous displays of post-game rage in some cases. That would scare the crap out of me to continue a marriage to someone like that, especially if we had children. I would hope I would be smart enough to witness this beforehand however, and run far far away...really friggin fast! :ols:

Regardless, enough about his marital status...just like cowbell, we need more Shango videos, haha!

I would hope just him being a Cowboy fan would be enough :)

But, yeah, my wife thinks I'm mental for staying up all hours to watch the games over here in the UK, if I started making weird YouTube videos I imagine she would have 'issues' ....

Touche :ols:

Meh, you're good, I've done that overseas, therefore it's not THAT bad :D

I've seen plenty of videos by Shango and he has created some comedic gold for me as a Redskins fan. :ols:

I will say this for him though. He is very knowledgeable and he loves his team. His analysis of their current status is pretty spot on in my opinion. They are holding out hope this bunch of guys will get it done, and year after year they fail to do it. I hope they keep holding out for that "1 Super Bowl win"

He is smart enough to know, they aren't building a consistent winner in Dallas.

Yeah, I watch Shango's videos all the time. He makes good videos and gives a very good analysis of his team. He's also not a blind homer.

Yeah, I watch Shango's videos all the time. He makes good videos and gives a very good analysis of his team. He's also not a blind homer.
Agree, I like his videos and respect the fact he can do it during/after a big loss like that. Most folks would just throw in the towel. He is right about that Harris kid though, I thought he was going to make a big play in the game too.

Agree, I like his videos and respect the fact he can do it during/after a big loss like that. Most folks would just throw in the towel. He is right about that Harris kid though, I thought he was going to make a big play in the game too.

Yeah, a lot of those he gets into disagreements with are homer Cowboy fans who get upset when he suggests rebuilding and moving on from Romo sits to pee. He's suggested a while back that they should hit the reset button, then a bunch of homer Cowboy fans attack him.

I wish the Redskins had a Shango type guy who made videos. I'd love to see an analysis of our team from the perspective of a non-homer and passionate fan.

Pure comic gold LOL

Watch how as the game gets worse how his optimism turns to denial and then to pure rage play by play. hahahahahaha

I hope this is a proper thing to share :ols:

Ahahaha that was great. Props to him for leaving the video up

schadenfreude cup runneth over

---------- Post added December-31st-2012 at 03:55 PM ----------

I actually like this guy and I feel his pain in a way. Plus he is not making any excuses, nor he is cutting down other teams that beat up on the boys, he puts blame where it needs to be.

Yah, he is a rarity among cowboy fans. Props to him

He went from very hopeful, to mildly optimistic, to slightly doubting, to resignation, to incredulous, to full on fury. Then back to resignation.

That was awesome -- Also, I will give him credit for actually putting the video up on Youtube even after the lose.

Seriously, it's like his wife must have decided to commit to being with him for life or something!!!............

I like to imagine his wife is the "Romolicious" crying blonde in the Fantasy Football playoff commercial.

I've seen a few of his videos, and I agree with the consensus that he's actually a credit to Cowboys fans. And his ranting isn't really that much different than what I've yelled myself in years past after a game... I just don't film it.

Archived