Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Browns (Final)

NoLeafClover

Fans posting will do what they do, but I don't see reading too much of anything out of one game. If we win, I'll at least consider us fortunate and gain another positive nudge about our coaching. Have to see what actually happens, even within a win if we get one, to add anything else. I hope the team looks fired up, plays heady, and has notably less penalties, even with the b/u QB in---those are my immediate wishes.

People hoping for Kirk to go out there and "light things up" and shock everyone, are kind of wishing on a star.

Lets be realistic, RGIII as good as he has the potential to be one day, has pretty much exceeded our expectations already as a rookie, especially in the lack of INTs and being smart with the ball, and reading defenses etc etc.....

It would be a major stroke of luck for a 2nd rookie to come in and be that good, this soon.

I'm not saying Cousins isn't capable of leading the team to a win today, I feel he is, and that the 'Skins are winning the game. However, I think it will be a game of ball control, time of possession, and Alfred Morris + playaction passes.

HTTR~!

Hey TK,

I hope you see this.

After being a member on this board for 7 years you gave me "NNT". There was no other thread discussing it, no explanation and all you said was "Hi There :)"

I can't even send you a PM to resolve the matter privately.

7 years....Absolutely disgraceful.

You don't think this (http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?375506-A-backup-tightend-is-the-best-kickoff-returner-we-can-put-on-the-field) warrants it? That's the definition of a badly "put together" (if you can call it that), horribly timed, unnecessary, self-indulgent thread that contributes nothing, and on game day to boot.

A backup tightend is the best kickoff returner we can put on the field?

embarrassing

I was curious as well Conn thanks for posting, the thread speaks for itself. It was less words than "Hi there" it took to close it and the poster wonders why? Some men you just can't reach.

Jumbo, I agree, but I look for improvement every week in our team. If we lose it is not necessarily the end of the world, depends on what happens in other critical games. I really hope Cousins does well....but I hope our D keeps the Brownies O off the field, and gets some picks from Weeden. I think it will be a low scoring game.....

People hoping for Kirk to go out there and "light things up" and shock everyone, are kind of wishing on a star.

Lets be realistic, RGIII as good as he has the potential to be one day, has pretty much exceeded our expectations already as a rookie, especially in the lack of INTs and being smart with the ball, and reading defenses etc etc.....

It would be a major stroke of luck for a 2nd rookie to come in and be that good, this soon.

I'm not saying Cousins isn't capable of leading the team to a win today, I feel he is, and that the 'Skins are winning the game. However, I think it will be a game of ball control, time of possession, and Alfred Morris + playaction passes.

HTTR~!

Really how I feel as well. Kirk just needs to go out and not make any big mistakes while hitting his reads.

I'm not going to lie folks, I am nervous as hell about this game now that RG3 is out. I've got a four pack of Guinness Draughts, one for the start of each quarter.

I have a six pack of Sierra Nevada Celebration awaiting me. :) I'm actually excited to see this unfold today with Cousins, but scared as hell too.

Hey TK,

I hope you see this.

After being a member on this board for 7 years you gave me "NNT". There was no other thread discussing it, no explanation and all you said was "Hi There :)"

I can't even send you a PM to resolve the matter privately.

7 years....Absolutely disgraceful.

What's disgraceful ;) is that after 7 years you don't know the rules (which you agree to learn and follow when you register), and are too dumb or too lazy to go check them to see what you may learn (which is what you should do), and that in further evidence of your lack of responsibility, you break another rule doing this that usually nets a one week ban. But I won't do that this time. :)

If you DID get off your ass and read the rules, you'd see the relevant one TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO TO GET OFF OF NNT (not to mention the innumerable sticky threads and in thread posts we've made on this that speak people seem to miss those innumerable times).

IT ALSO TELLS YOU THAT YOU MIGHT BE IGNORED WHEN ASKING ABOUT NNT IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THOSE INSTRUCTIONS.

I am thinking of a phrase that rhymes with "dumb luck." :evilg:

As I have posted innumerable times, every time you see someone with an NNT for longer than a day or two, it's because they don't have the mental capability or desire to consider actually going to go read the rules. If they did, the vast majority would easily rid themselves of the restriction. :cool:

7 years. Maybe it's other tribute to all the latitude we give on ES. :D

HTTR~!

I agree with this. I think Cousins will do ok.....and the Brownies will get a healthy dose of #46. Think our D can get turnovers from Weeden, and maybe shorten the field for our O.

Archived