Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter,(and other sources): Cousins Starting

Im Ron Burgundy?

I think he fears he will get backlash from the nflpa rtc. Absolutely. This league is getting so soft and I really do believe that this did effect his decision. Me personall? I think griffins fine and I know griffin himself wants to play but he's an old souls in a new mans nfl where divas and broken fingernails prevent players from playing. Where, if you touch a wide receiver after catching a ball it's automatically "hitting a defenseless receiver" where if u mistakenly put ur finger on the qbs helm it's a 15 yd penalty. I sure do think this. And I dont think its crazy at all.

Well, I don't agree with your opinion, but I can respect it.

All I have left to say is this....Run Morris Run. GHH is right these Browns are overrated. D-up, Run Morris and be smart. We WILL Win.

Key thing with Morris and Kirk is NO TURNOVERS. No fumbles and no interceptions. Of course this is the case every game but it's extra important for this game we must cut the BS out. No dumb penalties either. This should be our cleanest game of the season.

It's funny that if Cousins does well and wins, the first thing many will think is "what's his trade value now". I'll admit, the thought enters my head as well, but if he does win, it means our hand selected, steal of a backup can ball. People act as if we'll just get another Cousins next year. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't draft a QB next year, or the year after, and by then we have possibly the best QB situation in the LEAGUE with RG3/Cousins.

Keep him.

My father and I were talking about this while he was in town. I think this is the smart move for the 'Skins. We'll need RGIII for the division games to finish out the season, and we'll need him at the top of his game. I trust Cousins to be able to manage the ball game alright. Plus, we've got a beast in that backfield. I foresee us feeding the ball to Morris early and often.

Plus, I'm sure we'll have RGIII in the bullpen. If things get out of control, I'm sure he'll be there for us.

I'm not trying to be mean, but this is just not smart at all. There would be so much backlash, worried about the injury and further injuring his knee enough to not start him, but once we start losing then the heck with his health? Naw

I hope Cousins turns out to be a good backup because it isn't looking good for RG3 being a 16+ game a year starter. We're gonna need a good number 2

Key thing with Morris and Kirk is NO TURNOVERS. No fumbles and no interceptions. Of course this is the case every game but it's extra important for this game we must cut the BS out. No dumb penalties either. This should be our cleanest game of the season.

This will need to be cleaned up from last week. Too many dumb penalties last week which almost cost us. Cleveland is tough on getting turnovers so we'll need to take care of the ball tomorrow for sure. Have to be disciplined and avoid costly drive ending penalties.

Dang, two of my Fantasy Teams officially got dealt a crucial blow. At least I got decent backups in Stafford and Rivers...

As far as the real game goes. I think the offense will be okay. I just hope that the rest of the team steps it up tomorrow. We are going to need everybody to be in the p's and q's. Hopefully we can get some ore help from Special Teams tomorrow. We gotta put them away early.

If I'm the browns, I stack the box, and let a rookie QB beat em. I imagine Haden will probably get cousins at least once, and I can only hope polumbus does a mediocre job, which would be a step up from his general all around awfulness.

This is a safe move, I don't hate it, but it has a good chance of slapping us in the face as well. Just gotta hope we can get a win and hope RG III is good to go next week.

God I wish we had RAK in games like this.

Me too. I'm rooting for Captain Kirk all the way, but if he has any fumbles or INT's we DO NOT have a defense that can clean up mistakes made by the rook. Yes, our D has improved but our secondary is still very porous as we witnessed last week when Joe Flacco and Boldin carved up the D very good in the first half of the Baltimore game.

I know it's controversial to say but tomorrow, I think we will really get to see if Morris benefits from RGIII or if he really is that damn good.

I know he runs well and has good moves but I'm interested to see how he does when its all on him

I think that's a perfectly valid thing to be curious about. I mentioned something like that earlier in the thread. Wondering how Morris does when the opposing D doesn't have to worry about the zone read runs. Should be interesting. I do love Alfred but I'd like to see what he can do when everyone knows he is the only one on the field who will be running the ball.

Archived