Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter,(and other sources): Cousins Starting

Im Ron Burgundy?

Well, Shanny gave into public perception. RGIII is plenty able to start, but Shanny's more worried about how another potential injury would look so he's sitting him. God forbid it looks like we're aren't being extra careful and full-blown coddling this NFL starter. Doesn't he have a locker next to Fletcher? I'm sorry but this is the NFL folks, he should play.

Well, Shanny gave into public perception. RGIII is plenty able to start, but Shanny's more worried about how another potential injury would look so he's sitting him. God forbid it looks like we're aren't being extra careful and full-blown coddling this NFL starter. Doesn't he have a locker next to Fletcher? I'm sorry but this is the NFL folks, he should play.

And you've presumably concluded this from the inside medical knowledge of the team your privy to?

Hail.

I am VERY nervous about tomorrow now...

I am worried that the running game will suffer a lot and I am not really confident in 4 quarters of kirk...

damn it

This is the Browns man.

If we can't beat the Browns regardless of who's under center, we don't deserve to be looking at the playoffs.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep tonight, Their a BAD team. However much folk have tried to convince themselves on here this week their not.

Hail.

Definately kind of bummed as well. With the added protection of a brace... blah. I mean, every game he can be injured. I doubt he's worse off then 25% of the team... just starting to show that gonna be a dangerous 10 years or so with him. 2nd game out with injury. Well go skins and go Kirk

Man, nothing against Captain Kirk but this really puts a damper on my spirit. Cleveland pass rush against our O line with a stationary Kirk Cuz is a damn castastrophe (spelling) waiting to happen. I truly hope that I am wrong about our chances but damn, no wonder all the commentators, writers etc were picking the Browns to beat us.

I was going to make the twenty minuet drive to my friend’s house to watch the game one the dish now I am wondering if it’s really worth it first time in 15 years that I will be missing a skins game. But really the first time in fifteen years that I have a 100% chance that we will not win the game. And what makes this worse is we have an Eagles team that just got humiliated on national television with a ten day rest coming up next

Are you being serious?????

This is the Browns man.

If we can't beat the Browns regardless of who's under center, we don't deserve to be looking at the playoffs.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep tonight, Their a BAD team. However much folk have tried to convince themselves on here this week their not.

Hail.

I'm trying to tell you, the Browns aren't gonna be a cake walk!

I actually agree. I think shanahan was more worried about public perception. And now this really sucks. Will Robert be dressed. Do we know?

This is the Browns man.

Hail.

I feel you man...and I agree about the playoff part but I don't think we are that much ahead of them without Robert...just my opinion

I was going to make the twenty minuet drive to my friend’s house to watch the game one the dish now I am wondering if it’s really worth it first time in 15 years that I will be missing a skins game. But really the first time in fifteen years that I have a 100% chance that we will not win the game. And what makes this worse is we have an Eagles team that just got humiliated on national television with a ten day rest coming up next

You get your sweet ass to your friends house. And you whoop and holler at the TV until your can't whoop and holler no more.

This trains rolling into January play. DON'T waiver in that faith.

We are on a mission!

Hail.

Why does everyone assume we'd try to trade him if he plays well tomorrow? Wouldn't that put us in a pretty terrible position the next time RG3 goes down? I mean, it's going to happen eventually. If he plays well, then we have a capable backup. If instead we trade him, we've got nothing again.

Archived