Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Richardson vs Alfred Morris. Straight up trade. Would you?

Dapo

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

At what point this year did ANYONE see Trent being better than Alfred to HAVE This thread even come up? I mean, at no point did Trent look better than Alfred. I'm not entirely sure he has more physical talent, it's not like Trent is an Adrian Peterson type or even a Ray Rice in terms of sheer physical skills.

Honestly, the only thing holding back both richardson and almo is break away speed. i mean imagine what kind of damage a guy like adrian peterson or c.j. spiller could do in Washington. wow. and then add calvin johnson. and then clone him and line the clone up on the other side. *sigh* i need to stop dreaming

The Redskins won many off season Super Bowls by going after high paid FAs. Regular season teams won not so much. Teams win games, not players. This season has proven that.

And I was happy to see Danny jumping up and down during the game. Bout time he showed some emotion! An owner that cares about winning is an owner that inspires the organization to win.

Now that we've played 16 games, lets see how these players compared (and for reference I also included Doug Martin).

Games Played

Morris - 16

Martin - 16

Richardson - 15

(advantage goes to Martin or Morris).

Attempts per game

Morris - 21

Martin - 20

Richardson - 18

(advantage - about even, although pure numbers goes to Morris).

Yards per game

Morris - 100.8

Martin - 90.9

Richardson - 63

(advantage Morris)

Average

Morris - 4.8

Martin - 4.6

Richardson - 3.6

(advantage - Morris (or Martin))

20+

Morris - 9

Martin - 11

Richardson - 2

(advantage Martin (with Morris close behind)).

TDs

Morris - 13

Martin - 11

Richardson 11

(advantage Morris)

so where exactly is this great player in Richardson? I can see the debate between Morris and Martin because they're completely different types of backs and a guy like Martin who can burst off 70 yard runs is always nice. But with RG3, I'd be more comfortable with a guy like Morris who is a consistent threat to get 5 or 6 yards on each carry and with a lower injury risk.

Ha ha. A lot of egg being scraped off of face. I thought it was pathetic that this thread was started to begin with. Like I said earlier in the thread, Morris is more suited for the ZBS (duh) and many of you have Alabamaitis. Not every Bammer is a hall of famer.

Congrats to OUR guy for shattering the 'skins rushing record......as a rookie.

Ha ha. S lot of egg being scraped off of face. I thought it was pathetic that this thread was started to begin with. Like I said earlier in the thread, Morris is more suited for the ZBS (duh) and many of you have Alabamaitis. Not every Bammer is a hall of famer.

Congrats to OUR guy for shattering the 'skins rushing record......as a rookie.

And for getting third place all time rushing yards for a rookie.

I don't get the Richardson bandwagon, even before last night I thought Morris was better. Last night just sealed the deal, morris showed he has the power to just blast through people. Reminds me a little of AP, just a few tads slower.

I was saying the same thing to my boy, reminds me of AP and there were making comparisons. The Future is bright for this young man.

Archived