Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Richardson vs Alfred Morris. Straight up trade. Would you?

Dapo

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

A 20mil "superstar" brings us back to the years where we failed miserably. I love seeing our guys play for each other. They love the fact that this dude drives an old car and runs his ass off every play. I'll take Morris all day, every day.

How about a 120mil superstar? That's what we're gonna have a couple years from now haha

It depends on the terms with which the trade is executed. Alfred Morris is very good at being a power back: gain yards after contact and get 1st downs. That isn't to say he's good at other things like being a receiving threat or not having butterfingers. Another thing Morris has is health and cheaper pay. I have not seen Richardson play, but if I actually did, I would be comparing the aforementioned factors and other factors when considering the deal. It's foolish and simple-minded to make absolute pronouncements of a decision that requires careful weighing of the costs and benefits incurred.

I think in a recent article Morris said it himself . Durability not ability will mean you have a impact in this league - we have already seen T Ritchardson has had some injury issues - Just because the scouts go crazy over someone and he plays well in collage does not make him an NFL stud ..

I think in a recent article Morris said it himself . Durability not ability will mean you have a impact in this league - we have already seen T Ritchardson has had some injury issues - Just because the scouts go crazy over someone and he plays well in collage does not make him an NFL stud ..

Durability plays a big part, but Morris is underselling himself if his point is that ability doesn't matter. Evan Royster is a guy who is an example having less ability and thus being practically worthless for anything but being a benchwarmer.

I wouldn't even trade him for Peterson. Reason being is that he is developing at the same time as Griffin. Let the two develop together, get the chemestry that can only come with years of playing together.

Chemistry doesn't compensate for pure skill and abilities by that much. No amount of chemistry is going to give Morris the speed Peterson has or the rest of his skillset.

I agree with that, however, how many more years are you going to get from Peterson? Why give up on someone that is doing a great job just to add a player that, while great, has had one major injury so far. And is getting up there in years played. I don't try and take anything away from AP at all, I am glad he is back and running like the AP of old, but I see us doing really well with Morris as our featured back.

Not for the money but yeah.....on this team Trent threatens 2000. Yall better watch more SEC. Trent was better than Ingram the minute he stepped on campus at Bama and he probably takes a few of those long Morris runs to the house. And he can work a screen. Morris is beastly and I love his style but Trent is a very talented young man.

trent richardson has had injury problems where alfred has not, trent is probably the better running back, but I would keep alfred.

This team has chosen high potential guys over high production guys throughout all its losing seasons. Give me the high production guy.

Archived