Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Giants (Final)

NoLeafClover

I wore my RG3 jersey in a bar full of Giants' fans for a second time this year. I kept hearing all kinds of hate on our team and guys calling for RG3 to be injured while I cheered on my team loudly in that place. Very sweet night, hope to have many more. :)

Hoping a guy gets injured? Keep it classy Giants!

regarding how/why he played through the pain, he kept saying they try to embarrass you (Giants/opposing team on national tv) and that Robert is a dynamic QB and they want to get to him and take shots and he was gona play through the pain to prevent both points.

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Garcon played his ass off tonight. Came through with some huge catches.

That dudes speed is unreal, even with a bum toe. I'm still in like half-shock, that's the only way I can describe it. MNF, at home, Super Bowl Champs, backs against the wall, and we ****ing did it. That was an old school victory. We ran it right down their throats.

Have a good nights sleep, Mr. Mara.

Now doesn't this victory moves us to the top of the "In The Hunt" standings?

Yup. We own tiebreakers on the Bucs, Vikings, and Dallas, and while St. Louis owns the tiebreaker on us they're a half game back because of their tie.

We still have a tough road and need help though. Seahawks are a game ahead, own common games tiebreaker, and have a comparatively easy schedule.

St. Louis being a half game back is interesting, if they drop one the best they can do is 8.5 wins, so they really need to win out to have a shot.

I wore my RG3 jersey in a bar full of Giants' fans for a second time this year. I kept hearing all kinds of hate on our team and guys calling for RG3 to be injured while I cheered on my team loudly in that place. Very sweet night, hope to have many more. :)

Hats off to you, amigo. That's a bar I'm glad I didn't walk into to meet you. :ols:;)

Oh...BTW...if oneof the Giants jumped up on the wall in front of me, I'd have dumped my beer on him!

Some fan did that to Lyle Alzado back in the day as the players were on the way for half time. Lyle jumped in the stands, grabbed the fan and started beating him with his helmet until a couple of (brave) teammates pulled him off.

Yup. We own tiebreakers on the Bucs, Vikings, and Dallas, and while St. Louis owns the tiebreaker on us they're a half game back because of their tie.

We still have a tough road and need help though. Seahawks are a game ahead, own common games tiebreaker, and have a comparatively easy schedule.

St. Louis being a half game back is interesting, if they drop one the best they can do is 8.5 wins, so they really need to win out to have a shot.

Well I think there are still 2 teams ahead of us (chicago and seattle)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/type/playoffs/sort/conferenceRank/order/false

On the positive side, per their playoff machine, some scenarios (sorted by power rankings) show us making the wild card spot even if we lose to the ravens

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Some fan did that to Lyle Alzado back in the day as the players were on the way for half time. Lyle jumped in the stands, grabbed the fan and started beating him with his helmet until a couple of (brave) teammates pulled him off.

That's different, Lyle didn't jump onto the wall after a score.....plus Lyle was insane.

Archived