Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 13 - Teams We Want To Win/Lose To Advance

BleedBNG

... or at least stay limbo in playoff purgatory (whichever the case may be). Well, the Pack didn't help much last week. One interception and it was "Let's run the ball, run the clock out, and get the hell out of here with minimal injuries." But for week 13, so far so good with Atlanta beating New Orleans. This is what I have for the rest:

Chicago over Seattle

Indy over Detroit

Green Bay over Minnesota

San Fran over St. Louis

Denver over Tampa Bay

Philly over Dallas

Jets over Arizona (doubtful)

KC over Carolina (I know... who cares)

Do I have that right?

:giantsuck:

Here are the remaining schedules and playoff spots for week 13. With a victory over NY, the Redskins have a great shot at not only the playoffs, but the division!

Falcons 11-1 #1

49ers 8-2-1 #2

Bears 8-3 #3

NY 7-4 #4

GB 7-4 #5

Seattle 6-5 #6

Bucs 6-5 #7

Vikings 6-5 #8

Redskins 5-6 #9

Cowboys 5-6 #10

Washington 5-6 vs NY 7-4

Seattle 6-5 vs Bears 8-3

Vikings 6-5 vs GB 7-4

Philly vs Dallas 5-6

Tampa 6-5 vs Denver 8-3

Week 14

Ravens vs Redskins

Cowboys vs Bengals

Eagles vs Bucs

Bears vs Vikings

Saints vs Giants

Cardinals vs Seahawks

Week 15

Redskins vs Browns

Vikings vs Rams

Bucs vs Saints

NY vs Atlants

Seahawks vs Bills

Steelers vs Cowboys

Week 16

Redskins vs Eagles

Rams vs Bucs

NY vs Ravens

Vikings vs Texans

Saints vs Cowboys

49ers vs Seahawks

Week 17

Cowboys vs Redskins

Bucs vs Falcons

GB vs Vikings

Eagles vs NY

Rams vs Seahawks

Chicago over Seattle

Indy over Detroit

Green Bay over Minnesota

San Fran over St. Louis

Denver over Tampa Bay

Philly over Dallas

Jets over Arizona (doubtful)

KC over Carolina (I know... who cares)

Do I have that right?

I would say most of those predictions are feasible other than Philly over Dallas. Don't see that one happening. Foles is pretty bad.

If our QB plays like we all know he can and the rest of the team shows up on Monday, we'll be a hot commodity in the NFC.

Provided we handle our business we'll be fine. We have the head to head wins over NO, Tampa, and Minny. I like where we are. Now the team just has to finish it.

---------- Post added December-2nd-2012 at 09:12 AM ----------

Nothing, they only have 3wins on the season. Us,Philly, and some one earlier in the season.

It pretty much looks like this for Washington and Dallas ...

Atlanta beats N.O. -- Check

Chicago beats Seattle

Denver beats Tampa Bay

Green Bay beats Minnesota'

That would then mean, if Dallas wins, they are the 6 seed, if Washington loses. If Washington wins, then they have the 6 seed and Dallas is at the 7 seed.

Dallas is very well in this race, no way in hell can anyone count them out. We all know they are going to torture Philly tonight, they are so mad they wont even be able to spell mercy. Poor Eagles, bwaahhaaahaaa! Sorry but I just can't feel sorry for them or their fans.

If you ask me, wins against the Giants and the Ravens would put us in really good shape. From what i see for the remainder of the games, those two teams will be the two toughest teams to beat.

So, for now, let's just concentrate on taking care of business on MNF. I don't even want to look ahead. I'm apprhensive enough about facing the Giants. :(

Dallas is very well in this race, no way in hell can anyone count them out. We all know they are going to torture Philly tonight, they are so mad they wont even be able to spell mercy. Poor Eagles, bwaahhaaahaaa! Sorry but I just can't feel sorry for them or their fans.

I feel like you don't follow the way of the Cowboys....yes, they probably will win, BUT if Foles has a coming out party and Romo sits to pee throws 3-5 picks and the Philly defense gets inspired to show they still have pride and the Eagles win...I wouldn't be surprised at all. But I would be happy :)

Archived