Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 13 - Teams We Want To Win/Lose To Advance

BleedBNG

UMm...why would you ever bench Marshall??

Let's Go Bears, get this OT win!

Cause I got AJ Green as my other WR and Wayne was supposed to have the better matchup against Detroits secondary. The Colts WRs are getting open but Luck refuses to throw to Wayne

well..... that sucks. Way to go Bears defense.

Like another poster said their schedule seems mostly easy down the stretch. Hardest game coming against the 49ers (who are in OT against the rams again..). That 'win' against the packers is really looming large now

Well that blows. It's amazing how often Russell Wilson rolls out and his accuracy on the run is tremendous. I wouldn't be shocked if Russell Wilson beats out RGIII for rookie of the year if the Seahawks make the playoffs....

It's unfortunate that the nod will always go to the QB of the winning club. While Wilson has really surprised me with his talent, RGIII is by far the better of the two.

---------- Post added December-2nd-2012 at 04:25 PM ----------

Sea could easily lose to the Bills and 49ers.

Yet, with our luck, they'll somehow pull out the wins they need. :doh:

---------- Post added December-2nd-2012 at 04:27 PM ----------

Yes, please. We haven't won three games in a row since 2008 and the Skins can't afford to lose any more than 1 game the rest of the way, especially the one tomorrow night. I think I've just been against this thread since the start considering only two games ago, the entire ES site was dedicated to firing (blank) or starting over with a new regime. Let's just go get it done tomorrow night and we can all go from there.

With the Seahawks win over the Bears, we will very likely need to win out. The Giants and the Ravens will NOT by any means be easy games. In fact, if you ask me, the Ravens could very well blow us out with our secondary. :(

It's unfortunate that the nod will always go to the QB of the winning club. While Wilson has really surprised me with his talent, RGIII is by far the better of the two.

---------- Post added December-2nd-2012 at 04:25 PM ----------

Yet, with our luck, they'll somehow pull out the wins they need. :doh:

Cam Newton? Winning Club?

Russell Wilson has NO shot at winning rookie of the year. It will be Luck or RG3 without a doubt.

Archived