Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Funny ARTICLES Not Worth Their Own Thread

Jumbo

• 2 weeks later...

Comcast Changed Customer's Name to "Asshole Brown" But is Totally Sorry

When Ricardo Brown from Spokane, Washington got his most recent bill from Comcast, he had an extra special reason to be dismayed. It wasn't the pricey charges—we're all used to that by now. No, it was that on this particular bill, Comcast appears to have misspelled his name. By replacing it entirely with the word "Asshole."

ys7nqjtkrccpslgfevxw.png

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Texas woman pulls thief from car and beats him in the road

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-woman-pulls-thief-from-car-and-beats-him-in-6077379.php

This Dallas car-jacker hit the wrong mom's minivan. As a result, his unsuccessful getaway ended with a public beating in the roadway.

Artrai Alexander was fleeing police in a stolen Dodge Challenger, but smashed into several cars stopped at a red light. One of those belonged to Jessica Liesmann, who was not about to let the perpetrator flee after destroying her van.

RELATED: "Officers chase driver in stolen HPD car"

"All I could think about is, 'You're not getting away... you're not getting away,'" Liesmann told Dallas' WFAA news yesterday.

She jumped out of the car with her boyfriend, Charles Cook, pulled the thief from his vehicle, threw a couple blows, pushed him to the pavement and kept on beating. 

We seriously need to think about banning boobs.

That woman would still be alive.

~Bang

What's wrong with you?  Banning boobs, why would you do that?  What they really should do is ban bras.  Then she'd be alive and the world would be a better place.

• Like 1

Utah Court Allows Woman To Sue Herself For Wrongful Death Of Her Husband

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2015/02/19/utah-court-allows-woman-to-sue-herself-for-wrongful-death-of-her-husband/

Attorneys for Bagley say the widow is pursuing legal action for the benefit of the estate, and not just herself. Creditors will be paid prior to Bagley receiving the money she’d receive as her husband’s sole heir.

Lawyers defending Bagley – as the driver – are representatives from her insurance carrier. These attorneys say the wrongful-death suit should follow other state rulings in which cases involving people suing themselves for damages have been declared unjust.

Much of the case centers around each side’s view of the phrase “of another” to determine which heirs or personal representatives of an estate can sue for damages.

“If this suit is allowed to continue, a jury would be asked to determine whether Barbara Bagley’s fault caused Barbara Bagley’s own harm,” attorneys Peter Christensen and Kathryn Tunacik Smith said in a motion to dismiss the suit. “The jury would be asked to determine how much money will fairly compensate Barbara Bagley for the harm she caused herself. The jury will be highly confused — it cannot order a person to compensate herself.”

Insurance company attorneys for Bagley – the driver – told the Tribune Tuesday that no decision has been made on whether to appeal the ruling with the Utah Supreme Court.

Stupid politicians are not just a US phenomenon:

Tory MP urges doctors to use astrology to treat patients, says non-believers are ‘racist’

David Tredinnick, who sits on both the Health Select Committee and the Science and Technology Select Committee, told the Astrological Journal that he believes astrology ‘has a role to play in healthcare’.

And he went on to say that people who didn’t think the positions of celestial bodies influenced human affairs were ‘bullies’ who are ‘deeply prejudiced, and racially prejudiced’.

Not to be outdone:

Lawmaker asks if swallowed camera be used for female exam

BOISE, IDAHO — An Idaho lawmaker received a brief lesson on female anatomy after asking if a woman can swallow a small camera for doctors to conduct a remote gynecological exam.

The question Monday from Republican state Rep. Vito Barbieri came as the House State Affairs Committee heard nearly three hours of testimony on a bill that would ban doctors from prescribing abortion-inducing medication through telemedicine.

Barbieri later said that the question was rhetorical and intended to make a point.

Dr. Julie Madsen, a physician who said she has provided various telemedicine services in Idaho, was testifying in opposition to the bill. She said some colonoscopy patients may swallow a small device to give doctors a closer look at parts of their colon.

"Can this same procedure then be done in a pregnancy? Swallowing a camera and helping the doctor determine what the situation is?" Barbieri asked.

Madsen replied that would be impossible because swallowed pills do not end up in the vagina.

"Fascinating. That makes sense," Barbieri said, amid the crowd's laughter.

Extra Large:  Woman divorces husband after 1 week over big manhood

A newly married woman in Zamfara State, Aisha Dannupawa, caused serious laughter at the Sharia Court sitting in Samaru, Gusau, when she urged the court to dissolve her barely one week old marriage to her husband, Ali Maizinari, because of his mammoth manhood because she could not bear its sheer size.

During the hearing, Dannupawa told the court that she married Maizinari after her fist marriage broke up but that she wanted out of the marriage due to the pains she has been experiencing during sex with her new husband.

After that first time, I had to take medication given to me by my mother. I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs. Two days later, when he came to visit me, we had sex again but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I could not continue with the marriage because of the size of his joystick."

Maizinari did not however deny the accusation...

• Like 1

Man who had sex with a postbox is found dead behind a Chinese restaurant

A man who shocked the nation after trying to have sex with a post box has been found dead.

The body of Paul Bennett, 45, from Worsley, Greater Manchester, was discovered behind a Chinese restaurant in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Greater Manchester Police are not treating his death as suspicious, but believe that it may have been drug related.

Last month, Wigan Magistrates court heard how Bennett had been spotted rubbing himself against the post box with his trousers down, before raising his arms in a star position, shouting ‘wow’.

If this has been posted before, I apologize. I know someone in the area that was telling me about this and I refused to believe him so he sent me this.

http://www.cleveland.com/euclid/index.ssf/2015/03/more_than_100_stealth_egg_atta.html

While I feel terrible for the old man, there are so many hilarious parts to that story. Especially the ones where it happens RIGHT IN FRONT of the cops and they still can't figure it out LOL.

• Like 1

lol, i think dude hit the wrong person with a snowball

The male half of the couple asked twice that the men stop throwing the snowballs so he and his girlfriend could safely enter the establishment.

“[Expletive] your girlfriend, and [expletive] you,” was the reply, according to Arlington County Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck.

...the snowball tosser then came face-to-face, police say, at which point the suspect “threw a haymaker” at the boyfriend. The boyfriend responded by dodging the punch, then landing a punch of his own, breaking the suspect’s nose, Sternbeck said.

The suspect’s acquaintance, who moments earlier tried and failed to break up the fight, then allegedly stepped in and attempted another wild punch. The boyfriend dodged that punch, as well, then “body slamed suspect No. 2 to the ground,” according to Sternbeck.

http://wtop.com/arlington/2015/03/snowball-fight-turns-violent-outside-carpool/

Edited by tshile

Comcast Changed Customer's Name to "Asshole Brown" But is Totally Sorry

When Ricardo Brown from Spokane, Washington got his most recent bill from Comcast, he had an extra special reason to be dismayed. It wasn't the pricey charges—we're all used to that by now. No, it was that on this particular bill, Comcast appears to have misspelled his name. By replacing it entirely with the word "Asshole."

Should have just changed it to the nickname of Richard/Ricardo... This guy is paying half his bill monthly it seems and has all kinds of stuff that he doesn't need if he can't afford it. Including the cell phone.

We seriously need to think about banning boobs.

That woman would still be alive.

~Bang

That makes you sound like Predicto...Don't fall for it.

In memory of my mom the Pepper

Dr. Pepper The Doctor Of Choice For A 104-Year-Old Woman

- A Fort Worth woman is celebrating her 104th year of life. “Well at 103 I didn’t think I’d make it, but I’m still perking along.”

At 104 years old, Elizabeth Sullivan says she doesn’t need the advice of real doctors. So she keeps another doctor close by.

“People try to give me coffee for breakfast. Well, I’d rather have a Dr. Pepper.” Sullivan fell in love with the soft drink’s trademark “23 flavors” when she was in her 60’s. “I started drinking them about 40 years ago. Three a day. Every doctor that sees me says they’ll kill you, but they die and I don’t. So there must be a mistake somewhere

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/03/18/dr-pepper-the-doctor-of-choice-for-a-104-year-old-woman/

Woman Who ‘Fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex

“He fulfils my emotional and sexual needs. I orgasm by rubbing against the bark naked. I love the feeling of skin-on-bark contact, which gives me a more pleasurable pain sensation, and the feel of his leaves against my skin makes me tingle. I have sex with him every week — it’s the best I’ve ever had!”

Click on the link for more

179?  Not likely.

A man discovered 179 yrs old in India! He left hope to die

According to indian officials, the man was born at home in the city of Bangalore on January 6th 1835, and is recorded to have lived in Vârânasî since 1903. He worked as a cobbler in the city until 1957, when he retired at the already venerable age of 122.

“I have been alive so long, that my great grand-children have been dead for years” explains Mr Mûrasi. “Somehow death forgot about me… And now there’s hardly any hope left.