Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Morning Show KILLS The Redskins

Haywood

I walked by a Dallas fan today in Costco, I was chilling with my boys and he seemed all frustrated with his wife shopping. I did the sneezing RG3 that I have started when I see Dallas fans. He said Good Luck, real mad like, later my son did the same to him and he was not happy, his wife starting laughing. We are getting under their skin, hahah/

FEAR

"the city is rank with it"

(Bonus points if you can name that film ;) )

Return of the king... The general of the orcs from Mordor, who looked vaguely similar to the elephant man. ended up getting smoked by Aragorn in the battle of pelenor fields.

ah, my favorite trilogy of all time

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 05:36 PM ----------

Nice job. You get 2 bonus points. :silly:

whoops... Someone already got it. Darn

Return of the king... The general of the orcs from Mordor, who looked vaguely similar to the elephant man. ended up getting smoked by Aragorn in the battle of pelenor fields.

ah, my favorite trilogy of all time

whoops... Someone already got it. Darn

That's okay because you know what two points and poo get you? a poo sandwich.

I love that RG3 can't run for president because apparently he isn't a US citizen due to the fact that his parents were in stationed in Japan when he was born. These guys are smart,

Actually thats not true. McCain was born on the Panama Canal. But hey, whatever. Looks like they're digging deep for ammo. Guess they're really feeling some heat now. The most ironic part was her calling Santana old. Bet they won't leave him alone.

Actually thats not true. McCain was born on the Panama Canal. But hey, whatever. Looks like they're digging deep for ammo. Guess they're really feeling some heat now. The most ironic part was her calling Santana old. Bet they won't leave him alone.

I think he was saying that it wasn't true...

Wow, seriously? She hates the Redskins because Mike Shanahan looks like an angry tangerine? :ols:

During the Chris Cooley bashing, the one guy talks about having a poster of another football player because he tweeted a pic of himself IN THE SHOWER...??? I know he was joking, but this is so typical of Brokeback Nation. I wonder if thinks about that player often, thinking, "I can't quit you" as he stares heavily at the photo.

Either way, it's good to know that the level of radio talent they have could be matched by a teenager struggling with highlights & ending his segment with "And boom goes the dynamite!" They are horrid.

Calling for a Theismann-like leg snap? Classless.

Talking about Shanahan & his abilities with the running game? Clueless.

Getting beatdown in Big D by a rookie FROM Texas? Priceless!

:wewantd: :dallasuck: :wewantd: :dallasuck: :wewantd: :dallasuck: :wewantd: :dallasuck:

I walked by a Dallas fan today in Costco, I was chilling with my boys and he seemed all frustrated with his wife shopping. I did the sneezing RG3 that I have started when I see Dallas fans. He said Good Luck, real mad like, later my son did the same to him and he was not happy, his wife starting laughing. We are getting under their skin, hahah/

>> I like that, I think I wil start holding up three fingers when the car next to me has a Cowboys' sticker on it.........

That girl is an idiot. I'd like to compliment her tweeezer. Wow! Went way to far to the other side of unibrow. She's ****ing annoying. I hate Dallas even more now. No wonder the divorce rate is so ****ing high there. Must be a bunch of those idiot women running around Texas. Yuck! My wife is DC born and raised, so pardon the pissy, potty mouthed, post.

Archived