Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Morning Show KILLS The Redskins

Haywood

Lotr rotk......
lotr...return of the king. nice reference. cant determine if dallas sucks or blows, but it does like it in the rear.
Return of the king... The general of the orcs from Mordor, who looked vaguely similar to the elephant man. ended up getting smoked by Aragorn in the battle of pelenor fields.

whoops... Someone already got it. Darn

Looking for the clip, ran across this one. :ols:

Nobody has mentioned anything about Joe Theisman apologizing for bashing jerry & Romo sits to pee. Im wondering it anyone lost a little respect for Joe ... or gained a little respect for him by being objective?

I didnt think it was a huge deal. Just hate to hear former skins in the Dallas media being respectful. :ols:

Lol Bashing Cooley for doing art is the best she can think of? Really? I'm sure he's crying over that. That woman has to be one of the worst radio personalities I've ever heard. I wouldn't say they KILLED anything. That was really pathetic actually. Is that really all they have to listen to over there to get them fired up?

Yeah, she's grating as hell. I'm sure I'd love to begin every morning by listening to the combination of her voice and this crazy hot sports take: "Listen to this tool on our biggest rival. He actually said that he likes seeing our quarterback throw interceptions. Obviously only a total douche would say something like that."

lotr...return of the king. nice reference. cant determine if dallas sucks or blows, but it does like it in the rear.

Spaceballs-Maid.jpg

I love that RG3 can't run for president because apparently he isn't a US citizen due to the fact that his parents were in stationed in Japan when he was born. These guys are smart,

Forget it, they're rolling.

Archived