Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Offical 11/6/2012 Election Results Thread (DISCUSS THE RESULTS HERE)

88Comrade2000

Romney doing better than I expected here and in NC, Florida is close too. Obama's got a pretty good lead (few precincts) in Ohio but this could be closer than I expected it to be, at least the way things look. Although NBC still sounds pretty confident that the election is trending Obama's way.

It was definitely later in the evening at least. The final numbers from Northern VA didn't come in until much later and swung the numbers quite a bit.

as a big obama supporter, i had it saved on my DVR for a year. CNN called VA for Obama, and then immediately went into their big "OBAMA WINS" celebration.

as a big obama supporter, i had it saved on my DVR for a year. CNN called VA for Obama, and then immediately went into their big "OBAMA WINS" celebration. probably sometime around 11 or 12. considering this election will no doubt be a little closer, i wouldn't plan on an early evening.

Right, which means it was 11 pm or later before the final projection was made.

I do remember the numbers swinging heavily towards Obama as it got later in the evening.

It was definitely later in the evening at least. The final numbers from Northern VA didn't come in until much later and swung the numbers quite a bit.

as a big obama supporter, i had it saved on my DVR for a year. CNN called VA for Obama, and then immediately went into their big "OBAMA WINS" celebration. probably sometime around 11 or 12. considering this election will no doubt be a little closer, i wouldn't plan on an early evening.

Based on the "Too early to call" results which means they have a sense of who's going to win the state, doesn't this really come down to Ohio, Iowa and Nevada now? That's it. Wisconsin is leaning heavy Obama, New Mexico is Obama. The others are the fire wall.

Right, which means it was 11 pm or later before the final projection was made.

I do remember the numbers swinging heavily towards Obama as it got later in the evening.

Archived