Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Offical 11/6/2012 Election Results Thread (DISCUSS THE RESULTS HERE)

88Comrade2000

Maybe the reason it took Romney so long was because he was writing (or paying someone to write for him) his concession speech, since he said earlier he only had a victory speech ready.

a competent leader plans for multiple eventualities. any plan that only accounts for everything going right is a BAD PLAN.

The fact that CO just legalized marijuana for recreational use proves my hypothesis that our state is chalk full of dumbasses. My exit from this state couldn't be coming at a better time.

Later bro

::toke toke toke::

Romney looks like he hasn't slept in days. He can go back to being a fabulously wealthy man. He really got lucky in losing... Why he wanted the job in the first place I'll never know. I'd never leave luxury and peace for a gig that makes you age as if times moves faster in the White House.

I didn't know you lived in WA' date=' that is a huge step forward for the state, and hopefully the rest of the country[/quote']

Yeah. I am a wild hairy man. Raised in AK and lived most of my life (traveled a lot though) in the PacNW.

Archived