Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Offical 11/6/2012 Election Results Thread (DISCUSS THE RESULTS HERE)

88Comrade2000

I've received 3 texts in the last 20 minutes with people saying "I'm coming to visit" (i live in colorado) :)

Well, when I was 18 in AK pot was legal (Matanuska Valley Thunder****), and the Or/Ca border region I moved to was famous for it (Humboldt/Cave Junction), and now it's legal in WA where I live, so I guess I know what I've been doing all these years :ols:

(have actually smoked very little over the last 30 years)

(have actually smoked very little over the last 30 years)

Never too late to get back on board. kidding. ;)

The hispanics in southern Colorado came through for Obama!

---------- Post added November-6th-2012 at 10:29 PM ----------

Imagine all of the FAs the Nuggets can get now.

dawg i just laughed out loud :ols:

Never too late to get back on board. kidding. ;)

The hispanics in southern Colorado came through for Obama!

---------- Post added November-6th-2012 at 10:29 PM ----------

dawg i just laughed out loud :ols:

Romney was caught on tape a while back saying that if he didn't get 40% of the Hispanic vote that he was toast. He was proven correct tonight.

romney is being a huge baby. he has utterly no path to victory and is stalling purely to make sure nobody on the east coast sees obama's speech.

Maybe he was delusional as some of the people on here that predicted he would win by like 100 EVs and didn't write a concession speech?

I want to see that idiot that ran "Unskewed Polls" defend that garbage he put out and people actually believed.

romney is being a huge baby. he has utterly no path to victory and is stalling purely to make sure nobody on the east coast sees obama's speech.

I kind of thought that too, but then Carville pointed out that John Kerry refused to concede until the next day.

I still think Romney's being an ass though. lol.

Obama's winning the popular vote.

I wonder if folks in Alaska stopped voting after the election was called for him earlier.

Probably wouldn't have made too much difference though, I suppose.

Been skipping channels to get lots of views and I must say that FOX has never sounded more biased than they do right now. They keep talking about the popular vote and how "Obama was successful in painting Romney in a bad light" I must say however that I have never been a fan of Shep Smith until now. Earlier tonight he called out a rep strategist for claiming Obama was not interested in cooperation, pointing out angrily that the republicans from the start stated that their goal was not cooperation but to ensure that Obama was a one term pres.

Archived