Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone make a GIF of the 76 yard run?

H-O-G

I am against him running but I must say, that run gave me chills that lasted 10 plus minutes. I don't want anything to happen to him and continue to hope he refrains from running regularly.

The problem is that he is really good at it and the O-line is less than consistently stellar. The coaches are obligated to put their players in the best position to succeed and right now that means planned runs and rolling out of the pocket. Next year it may mean something else.

I am positive you are not alone in not wanting anything to happen to RG3, but for the time being, the offense is what it is. It certainly seems like he learned from that hit vs Atlanta. He ran out of bounds on more than a few occasions.

He was definitely taunting him guys :ols:

You don't turn your head around if you think someone is going to catch you, you put all your focus forward.

Implying Griffin was "afraid" he would get caught is ridiculous. Gaining ground on RGIII would mean your name is Usain Bolt.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was talking smack when he turned his head.

I loved it too.... i was waiting for him to reach the ball back in a "come and get it" fashion. The high step at the 30 was my favorite part of the run and i noticed it live and went off about it lol. Actually the way he just sat in the stands and let the crowd love him was my favorite part.

:doh:

Do you guys know who RGIII is as a person? Have you read a single word about him?

Yeah, his Army parents definitely taught him to taunt and be ****y. Oh yeah. That's EVERY word that's said about him. ****y and taunting. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added October-15th-2012 at 06:21 PM ----------

I don't even think that the high step was celebration. If Garcon had high stepped it to avoid that tackle, then he's on the field for the past five weeks.

I mean he is showing off in my avatar lol

There is nothing wrong with that. He plays with swagger

Did anyone read the vikings game day thread on their board? Start here

http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25006&start=720

Start reading at "okay 3rd down we need a stop here"

Lmao. "we got Steve younged". "we are gonna be a hilight reel for the next 15 years"

:ols:

My favorite at the end of the game:

"Throw the dam ball into the endzone for crying out loud. How is Fraizer still a HC?"

Next post:

"Thats fitting"

I guess Ponder finally threw the ball into the endzone.. Hahaha :ols:

Watch him on that play when DY scored and watch his college highlights. Thats just who he is and theres nothing wrong with it.

My thoughts exactly. Walter Payton had the highstep, Tomlinson creatively tossed the ball up into the air after the score, Priest Holmes did that airplane thing when he was on the verge of scoring. Lots of players (past and present) had all types of celebrations and taunts. Did it make them terrible human beings? No. RGIII isn't some schoolboy goodie two shoes. The guy has fire in him, and is a gamer. Unless he cartwheels and somersaults into the endzone, hands the ball to a defender after the score, or does something malicious, it shouldn't be a big deal, and it has no bearing on his character off of the field.

I mean he is showing off in my avatar lol

There is nothing wrong with that. He plays with swagger

Exactly.

RG3 is ****y, but he isn't arrogant.

He plays with a swagger, but he isn't obnoxious.

I don't think a player can be a QB in the NFL witout a little swagger.

...what are you guys seeing?? I really may need new glasses...but he was only high stepping to avoid a shoestring tackle...lots of players do this move when the player chasing them goes for a tackle. And he was looking back to make sure he wasn't at risk of being tackled.

Am I wrong??

...what are you guys seeing?? I really may need new glasses...but he was only high stepping to avoid a shoestring tackle...lots of players do this move when the player chasing them goes for a tackle. And he was looking back to make sure he wasn't at risk of being tackled.

Am I wrong??

Thats all I am seeing too. Griffin celebrating his TDs by being silly, dancing and throwing his arms up like in the avatars is completely different than turning his head and taunting an opponent as he goes into the endzone or high stepping from the 30. I don't see Griffin doing that at all nor do I think he would. That isn't his style of play even though I acknowledge he does have that swagger and arrogance about him.

I think its funny people think he is doing that.

Did anyone read the vikings game day thread on their board? Start here

http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25006&start=720

Start reading at "okay 3rd down we need a stop here"

Lmao. "we got Steve younged". "we are gonna be a hilight reel for the next 15 years"

:ols:

Oh god, that is effing hilarious, tremendous find! Friggin classic. :logo::logo::logo:

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 08:39 PM ----------

RG3 doesn't strike me as ****y. Overall he comes across as a very respectful humble person.

Agreed. I actually am hesitant to use the work "****y" because IMO that is kind of indicative of the negative end of the spectrum. I prefer to look at players like him as extremely confident, but not ****y. Big difference between having a certain level of confidence as a top athlete (e.g. Kobe Bryant or Kevin Durant) versus being a ****y player (e.g. LeBron James). I am quite pleased to see that Robert is very much on the confident-yet-humble side of things. And people (not us, but non-Skins fans) need to understand that just because a player celebrates after a big play it does not mean that they are ****y, conceded, arrogant, or (as I heard in one place) a prima donna. Those people who think this obviously have never watched or listened to interviews of this young man off the playing field. And I'll tell you, if at some point he truly turned into such a person, I'd be the first fan who would 1) call him out on it, and 2) cease being a fan of him. HTTR

Archived