Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Vikings (Final)

TK

Yup--misread your post---and was very surprised to say the least. :(

I blame you, entirely. :mad:

And your 3D payback someday on those internet headslaps is going to be a serious ***** for you. :pfft:

You're one seriously cranky, ancient 13 year old. :)

So he wasn't tempted to switch back to Grossman at #2. Thought he may have this week to be honest.

Hey, you're in England. You must know MartinC. :pfft:

Especially if both of you are black. :ols:

Or Irish. :D

Or Black Irish. :silly: :evilg:

Ok, I'll quit. :)

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Kai Forbath just connected from 60 yards in warm-ups to conclude his pre-game kicking session. Was also good from 55.

Now that's a good omen. I do not want to be here if this guy blows a reasonable kick. Chernobyl II. :(

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 12:31 PM ----------

You're one seriously cranky, ancient 13 year old. :)

I have to work with people. It's not my fault. I am a perpetual victim.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 12:34 PM ----------

It's not pilling on, it's gang tackling!

It takes a gang to raise a moderator.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 12:34 PM ----------

shallyshal! Hola, amigo---long time no see! Hope all is well with ya. zoony was here a minute ago. :)

I don't know what the deal is with garçon but if he is that hurt we need to it him and bring in another gy who can play. And it is time to let Rex grossman go. No need to keep a third string vet who is never available to play and provide that veteran presence. We have to many injuries at other spots to waste a spot on RG II (2 INT a game)

Might be wrong, but I think I remember hearing that Grossman's contract was guaranteed this year, so we have nothing monetarily to gain from releasing him. It's basically, we can keep him on the roster and pay 3 mil, or cut him and pay 3 mil. Might as well keep him.

Might be wrong, but I think I remember hearing that Grossman's contract was guaranteed this year, so we have nothing monetarily to gain from releasing him. It's basically, we can keep him on the roster and pay 3 mil, or cut him and pay 3 mil. Might as well keep him.

But either way we are paying for a guy who is not playing and probably not going to play when we could get the roster spot to shore up some of these injuries we are having just my opinion. Plus no one is going to pick him up we could always get him back if heaven for bid an injury occurred to Kirk or (gulp) Bob

Archived