Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Vikings (Final)

TK

Is Garcon every gonna be healthy? Damn it
This is a different offense without Garçon.

I think he'd have been better off if he'd broken his leg. What are we now 5 or 6 weeks? ****.

"his foot hurts" my ass.

Funny. Just mentioned to Murf that Garçon is turning into the typical Redskins offseason signing. Pay the money & then can never get on the field. :(

I've never heard of garcon having any "wimp" rep at all. Anyone else? It seems odd a guy like shanahan would let such slip by or be very accepting of it. I've noticed many posters do seem awful quick here, at times, to assume the worst of people when it's not in evidence yet, and yet at other times excuse the hell out of a whole bunch of easily visible crap when a man-crush is involved. I too am very frustrated that garcon isn't on the field and that the info we get on his foot seems so sketchy. I'm more perturbed that RG3 is out. Wonder if stuff related to that nfl.com story plays any role.

I've never heard of garcon having any "wimp" rep at all. Anyone else? It seems odd a guy like shanahan would let such slip by or be very accepting of it. I've noticed many posters do seem awful quick here, at times, to assume the worst of people when it's not in evidence yet, and yet at other times excuse the hell out of a whole bunch of easily visible crap when a man-crush is involved. I too am very frustrated that garcon isn't on the field and that the info we get on his foot seems so sketchy. I'm more perturbed that RG3 is out. Wonder if stuff related to that nfl.com story plays any role.

Ummmm..... RG3 is starting. Either you missed the Rex Grossman joke or confused Robert with Cedrick. :slap:

This is a different offense without Garçon.

I think he'd have been better off if he'd broken his leg. What are we now 5 or 6 weeks? ****.

"his foot hurts" my ass.

I'm a big F1 Motor racing fan. The teams in that are even more anal about telling the bare minimum about any mechanical problems and even then being misleading. I remember a few years back a Ferrari had to retire from a race with what the team called an oil leak. It later turned out that a piston had actually gone through the side of the engine block - to be fair there was oil leaking out of the hole.

RGIii is not out - that's Cedric Griffin who is inactive. I hope!

Ummmm..... RG3 is starting. Either you missed the Rex Grossman joke....<edit>. :slap:

Yup--misread your post---and was very surprised to say the least. :(

I blame you, entirely. :mad:

And your 3D payback someday on those internet headslaps is going to be a serious ***** for you. :pfft:

Per Skins facebook

Washington Redskins

QB Robert Griffin III is active for today's game and expected to start vs. Minnesota. “Like” if you’re ready for kickoff!

I don't know what the deal is with garçon but if he is that hurt we need to it him and bring in another gy who can play. And it is time to let Rex grossman go. No need to keep a third string vet who is never available to play and provide that veteran presence. We have to many injuries at other spots to waste a spot on RG II (2 INT a game)

I'm a big F1 Motor racing fan. The teams in that are even more anal about telling the bare minimum about any mechanical problems and even then being misleading. I remember a few years back a Ferrari had to retire from a race with what the team called an oil leak. It later turned out that a piston had actually gone through the side of the engine block - to be fair there was oil leaking out of the hole.

Nice:) Baghdad Bob would be proud

Archived