Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Vikings (Final)

TK

This may not be the year for it, but they won't be able to overlook us when we're headed deep into the playoffs.

The Redskins hype has died down a lot since week 1, and I think that's for the best. RG3 finds new ways to improve and impress every week.

Yeah, eff Berman and those guys. And you're right, eventually they won't be able to overlook us when we start rolling over the supposed "big names' of the NFC. May not be this year (which is fine by me) but it is inevitable.

I've always read on here about how ESPN doesn't show the Skins any love. Sitting here watching Chris Berman and the gang go around the league...

They spent 4-5 minutes on each game, going into great detail oh the Patriots/Seahawks game, Giants/49ers game, Eagles/Lions game...

Then they roll right Redskins/Vikings game immediately following those detailed 5 minute segments, iand t gets about 30 seconds total. ANd during those 30 seconds, they actually showed more Vikings plays than Redskins plays. :ols:

One of my favorite things about having such a gifted game changer like RG3 is Berman will have to talk about him. He refuses to talk about that dirty combover but he will have to mention the Redskins. "Whoop".

I used to love watching "Inside the NFL" on HBO. I loved how they would comprehensively cover the best plays of every game from multiple angles and with the best film quality.

Then people like King and others became the BLARGBLARGBLARGBLARGBLARG that crowded out the film part so that even some games were not covered at all!

No wonder it went downhill from there.

\

Except Peter King predicted 6-10, not 2-14....which is reasonable when you consider a rookie qb, and this teams recent history..failboat.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/09/04/nfl-division-predictions-2012-peter-king/index.html

watched the game with my dad at the National Bar and Grill in the Gaylord (National Harbor). Place went crazy. i went crazy after he got the 1st...but then he kept running. was screaming like i was home. kept telling my dad, "i was waiting on one of those Baylor runs". glad it was a game clincher/changer.

Great game today obviously. One question though. Where is Aldrick Robinson? I really thought he showed some great speed and play making ability. I didn't even see him on the field today.

Still coming back from that freak accident with BM, I bet. Got his bell rung pretty hard. Plus, we need Hank and Morgan's blocking on the field, and Moss has been making a case for more touches as the reliable vet. And when Garcon's healthy, he's the automatic go-to guy. So, not much room for Robinson out there right now.

\

Except Peter King predicted 6-10, not 2-14....which is reasonable when you consider a rookie qb, and this teams recent history..failboat.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/09/04/nfl-division-predictions-2012-peter-king/index.html

My bad...it was ESPN the Magazine:

https://twitter.com/shor4sure/status/238101999231569920/photo/1/large

But Peter King can still suck it.

mooch was juts gushing all over our guy on nfl..says he will "be a joy to watch the next 10/02 years"

And also Deion Sanders as well, "Let the Man be the Man he is." They both commented that he should run when he sees fit and can throw with the best of them, but his off the field character and quality is what is going to make him stay around for those 10-12 years making plays.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 10:53 PM ----------

if RG3's landover leap is on Come on' man, I'm done with the monday night crew.

Man you really be toughing it out, Cmon man, I have been done with ESPN when they married the Cowboys and the Patriots.

And also Deion Sanders as well, "Let the Man be the Man he is." .

Was good to see NFLTV show the Skins some love! When they blew by the Dolphins and Browns wins, I thought "uh oh, were not gotta get any love".. But they can't deny RGIII his due!! :point2sky

Archived