Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Vikings (Final)

TK

Defense nearly collapsed in the 4th quarter but thankfully the lead was too big to give up.

Skins still have no clue how to put teams away but at this point any win is great. The dreadful streak of 8 straight home losses is finally over.

Onto the Giants yikes...

Exactly yikes!! Eli is captain come back in the 4th quater and the redskins can't put these Qb's away?? God help us!!

That Giants game can be had but three things must happen. One, defense has to limit both Nicks and Cruz to less than a hundred yards receiving, two run, run and run some more, and three take our shots down the field with someone else besides damn Leonard Hankerson. I love Hankerson but he is not that guy.

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to playing the Giants.

Just gonna enjoying this for now.

I understand how the defense would make you think that.

I dunno, I'm thinking of the "We Want Dallas" chant in my head. Just the way RG3 refuses to let us lose gives me so much hope.

We swept the Giants last year, you know. It doesn't matter if they crushed the 49ers. The Giants do play bad when the game isn't on the line for them, and so I am very much for us SWEEPING THEM AGAIN!

HAIL!

Definitely not a designed QB draw.. He saw noone was open and took matters..

Except he never even stopped in his back drop or pull the ball up to throw. He planted his back foot and took off because he knew there was a blitz and the middle of the field would be open.

Archived