Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Vikings (Final)

TK

Except he never even stopped in his back drop or pull the ball up to throw. He planted his back foot and took off because he knew there was a blitz and the middle of the field would be open.

I agree that was not planned at all, I really think RG3 did not like that last series when Kyle called that damn toss sweep that yielded a loss of yards on 3rd down.

Peter King predicted the Redskins to go 2-14 this year.

Suck it Peter King.

I used to love watching "Inside the NFL" on HBO. I loved how they would comprehensively cover the best plays of every game from multiple angles and with the best film quality.

Then people like King and others became the BLARGBLARGBLARGBLARGBLARG that crowded out the film part so that even some games were not covered at all!

No wonder it went downhill from there.

Except he never even stopped in his back drop or pull the ball up to throw. He planted his back foot and took off because he knew there was a blitz and the middle of the field would be open.

Shanny said Griff saw the hole & took it and was gone.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 07:56 PM ----------

That....is the coolest thing...I've ever seen. :point2sky

Watch our bench at the 30. Already calling it a TD. :ols:

Props to Josh Morgan for throwing a key block on that RG3 run.

GREAT GAME AND GREAT WIN

Let's keep this thing rolling. I believe we're tied for 2nd with Philly in the East. Is it too early to LOL DALLAS COWGIRLS?

Morgan was HUGE today all around. The Skins are a game back, but IMO, next week is a first place showdown vs the Giants with Phlly off and Dall@ss playing ATL. This game was huge for momentum.

man, long island suckkkssss. skins game should be on here next sunday though :) just wanted to say great game by the skins!!! one of my friends is a vikings fan and another one of my friends has a dad that is a hugeeee vikings fan, so its pretty funny. and hopefully we can beat giants next week to be tied for 1st in the division. we win, we're 4-3. giants lose, they're 4-3. then we have to hope eagles and cowboys lose.,then we can take control of our destiny after that. i believe!!!

I've always read on here about how ESPN doesn't show the Skins any love. Sitting here watching Chris Berman and the gang go around the league...

They spent 4-5 minutes on each game, going into great detail oh the Patriots/Seahawks game, Giants/49ers game, Eagles/Lions game...

Then they roll right Redskins/Vikings game immediately following those detailed 5 minute segments, iand t gets about 30 seconds total. ANd during those 30 seconds, they actually showed more Vikings plays than Redskins plays. :ols:

I've always read on here about how ESPN doesn't show the Skins any love. Sitting here watching Chris Berman and the gang go around the league...

They spent 4-5 minutes on each game, going into great detail oh the Patriots/Seahawks game, Giants/49ers game, Eagles/Lions game...

Then they roll right Redskins/Vikings game immediately following those detailed 5 minute segments, iand t gets about 30 seconds total. ANd during those 30 seconds, they actually showed more Vikings plays than Redskins plays. :ols:

This may not be the year for it, but they won't be able to overlook us when we're headed deep into the playoffs.

The Redskins hype has died down a lot since week 1, and I think that's for the best. RG3 finds new ways to improve and impress every week.

Archived